Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Funnies ~ The Yarn Ball Caper

Archie...

Did you see that little ball of wool yarn I set aside to crochet you a flower today?





No momma...


Ummm.... I did not see that little yellow ball of yarn today.


Archie, Sweetie.... who told you the little ball of yarn was yellow? :)



Ummmmmm...

Sorry momma!

I ate it!

I must have needed extra fiber in my diet today! :)

Tee Hee, Archie ~

No worries...


I have a feeling we will be seeing little wool "felted" flowers sprouting in the backyard for the next couple of days.


What a Silly Puggy you are!


I guess you have had your very first craft day ~ Felting 101!


Have a wonderful fiber-free weekend everyone!


xoxoxo


a & m


14 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Good luck with your felted flowers in the garden Archie.
Hmmm, why do we dogs eat stuff we aren't supposed to?
Those humans will never figure it out, wha ha ha (evil laugh)
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Ritaestelle said...

Oh no, Archikins!!!! :D

Ritaestelle

Payton said...

Oops, caught! Have a wonderful weekend, Archie and Melissa!
Love,
Payton

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Archie, looks like you need to work on how to answer those detective questions:)

Have a good weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Archikins, did you think the yellow yarn was spaghetti??? Silly puggy.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Mia said...

Oh Archie!! Was it good?!?!?!? =)

~kisses~

Mia

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

Busted little Archie :)

dw said...

Psst, Archie, never volunteer more information than you're asked.... you just had to say the ball of yarn was yellow now didn't ya? Heee!

Hank said...

No worries, bud. Ya gotta be a little older buhfore ya git good at lyin'.

Uh.....not that **I** would know.

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Oh Archie you silly boy...hope everything goes smoothly. I just ate some extra fiber this week too. Mmm toilet paper!


Hugs'Sequoia

Tweedles -- that's me said...

oH Archie
Now you are up to my tricks!
Yup - little yellow flowers will be blooming ,, just like in spring!
You silly boy.. but your photos are sooooo cute
Kissys to you!
love
twee

Pug Hugs, P@ul@ said...

Oh Archie, my have your grown. And just the right age to be getting into all sorts or mischief and keeping Mommy on her toes. Yep, that is what a puggy does. Have a good weekend!

Wilma said...

I don't believe it Archie. Not for a minute. You need to say what my Dad used to say when he was a kid next time Mom asks. "other kids did it"

Vito and Gina said...

GUILTY! Sorry to sell you out Archie but it's written all over your face. But I know first-hand how delicious your Mom's yarn is. I had some of my own when I won a chocolate & lemon donut from your mom & Angel Emmitt! YUM YUM!

Later!
Vito