Monday, January 03, 2011

Pug Notes Calendars ~ Daily, Weekly and Monthly

Dog Art Calendar 2011


Happy New Year everyone!

One of my favorite things about starting a new year is using my new calendars to plan all of my fun activities!

Emmitt & I have several different calendars broken out into daily, weekly and monthly formats to stay organized which is one of my other favorite things to do. :)

To help make all of this planning even more fun, I have created several different PDF calendars and TO DO Lists in my Etsy Shop that you purchase and then have to print over and over as much as you want!



I use the monthly planner to plan out my blog topics for the whole month so I can easily organize all the fun things I want to share with you. :)


(To Do Lists - Pugs)


All of the Calendars and To Do Lists in my etsy shop and on my website come in two or more designs for you to enjoy.
Please contact me anytime if you have any questions or ideas. :)
I always love to hear what you are thinking & planning!


xoxoxo
Melissa & Emmitt

5 comments:

Salinger The Pug said...

SO cute Melissa!

Ok, aside from the sweet puggies...I just LOVE your English Bulldog the best!!!! SO SO SO CUTE!

Happy 2011 to all!

Love,
Laura (S-Dog's mom)

The Daily Pip said...

Very cute!!! If only my mama would use a calendar, she is hopelessly disorganized!

Your pal, Pip

JJ Lynne said...

I've been becoming more organized and I think that these could be just the things to help keep me that way! the boys and I may certainly be visiting your shop soon to buy a bit of organization for ourselves, haha!

love- Jess, JD, & Ringo

Sketching with Dogs said...

That calendar is so well thought out, I love making to do lists and crossing them out, they are brilliant Melissa.
Lynne xx

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Emmitt, you and your mom are so talented. Just look at all these wonderful calanders!
They are happy and festive,,,
Looky all those happy faces!
love
tweedles