Monday, January 17, 2011

The Sweater Vest Gallery ~ Scarlet & Lola

Happy Monday everyone!

I cannot think of a better way to start the week than with these two cutie patooties!

Meet Scarlet in her Bumble Bee sweater vest from The Bugs & Animals Collection!

She lives in RI with her wonderful mom, Meredith L.


... and this sweetie is Lola enjoying her Watermelon sweater vest from The Fruit Smoothie Collection.

She lives in CA with her wonderful mom, Kellee W.

Aren't they wonderful?
Receiving photos from all of you makes us smile from ear to ear!
Thank you so much for sharing your photos with us!
I would love to make you your very own dog sweater vest too!

I have several available in my Etsy Shop that are ready to ship or I would love to make you one in your favorite colors!

Please contact me anytime with any questions or to place an order.
Please tune in tomorrow when I release the 2 newest designs to The Variegated Collection!
xoxoxo
m & e

9 comments:

Mia said...

So adorable!!! Great job once again Melissa!!

~hugs~

Jess & Lilo

Sketching with Dogs said...

Dont they look wonderful, that first yellow one is very fetching with the black fur!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Diane said...

Scarlet has one just like my Cooper. You call it bumble bee & we call it Steelers colors. They both look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Loving Lola in the watermelon sweater, so cute!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

I may be biased but Scarlet & Lola look pretty fabulous!

Thank you M & E for making our girls so stylish :)

Xoxoxoxo
Meredith & Scarlet

Lisa M Griffin said...

CUTE! Keeping little pugs and dogs warm across the globe. :)

Unknown said...

oh you had me with that cute Bumble Bee vest!!! I love bees!!!! wonderful photos Melissa!!!!

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Yay Lola loves her Watermelon vest!!! Thank you so much!!! =)

~Lola & Kellee Monster

Tweedles -- that's me said...

What doll babies Lola and Scarlet are! Sweet little faces on both!
The bumble bee and watermelon sweater vests are making me think of spring... the colors are so pretty,, and these babies are too cute!
love
tweedles