Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sweater Vest Gallery ~ New Cutie Patooties!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Oh my goodness!

I could not wait to show you the newest friends in our Sweater Vest Gallery!

Meet Daisy & Ziggy!

They look absolutely yummy in their Grandma's Chicken Soup and Beef Stew sweater vests from The Mmm Mmm Good Collection!

Photos courtesy of Mary H., GA

Warm Yellow body / Orange bobbles / Lime collar

Brown body / Orange bobbles / Lime collar



Aren't they adorable?


and this cutie patootie is Nikki!

She looks perfect in her pink and purple sweater vest!

Hot Pink body / Pink bobbles / Purple collar

Photo courtesy of Julie C., KS


My heart just flips everytime I get a photo.

Thank you so much for sharing them with me!

Emmitt and I would love to make you your very own dog sweater vest too!

I have several available in my Etsy Shop that are ready to ship or I would love to make you one in your favorite colors!

Please contact me anytime with any questions or to place an order.

What are your favorite colors?

Please leave us a note and let us know!

xoxoxo

m & e

7 comments:

Mia said...

They are all so precious!!! Such sweet babies in their nice warm Melissa sweaters!! Great job M!!!

~hugs~

Jess & Lilo

The WriggleButts said...

They look great as always! Bajas is starting to feel left out and abused. LOL!

Hugs,
Ane

Diane said...

Such cute little chunky pugs! They all look adorable. xoxo Diane

Vito and Gina said...

I love Daisy's short little legs! Adorable puggies in adorable sweater vests! Keep the pictures coming!

Gina (and Vito too!)

Plush Possum Studio said...

So adorable! Tres chic pugs!!!! They are too cute for words.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Daisy, Ziggy and Nikki are way to cute wearing their new little sweater vests.!
The color combiantions are magical
and happy!
Those puggys look so proud..
Its so fun to see all the new color combinations!
love
twee

marianne said...

Every pug should have his own sweater!
They look so cute!

Have a nice day!
hugs for Emmitt♥