Monday, January 10, 2011

First New Product of 2011 ~ Wooden Pen Holders

Hi Everyone!
Emmitt and I are so excited to show you our first new addition to the Pug Notes and Dog Art Studio product line for 2011 …

The pen holders are made of wood with a cherry finish with your choice of any of my over 140 pug or dog paintings to enjoy on an inlayed ceramic tile!

These whimscial dogs would love to help you stay organized all year long!

Details:

5" h x 5" w x 1.75"d
Cherry Wood with a 4" ceramic tile.
Choose any Pug or Dog design.
A perfect organizer for office or home.
Holds pens, pencils and more!



They have 3 openings to hold your pens, pencils, art supplies, paint brushes, crochet hooks and more!




The pen holders can now be purchased on my website.
Please contact me anytime with any questions. I always love hearing from you!

Emmitt and I cannot wait until tomorrow when we get to show you our second new product of 2011!
How fun!
xoxoxoxo
m & e



5 comments:

Mare said...

Oh i love it! Melissa you amaze me! You are always thinking up good things for your shop. What an inspiration!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

This is so cute! This is a great idea too.

Dana Orsborn said...

Hi Melissa and Emmitt!

Daisy and I love this! It would
be perfect in any room or office.
We can't wait to see what you
are showing us tomorrow.

-Dana & Daisy

Joan Princing Art said...

These are awesome Melissa! Great find.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

The happy little faces make us smile. They would cheer up all kinds of places,,,,, everyone likes to see those smiles on pen holders,, on cups,, you name it!,,, and what a great idea for us or as a gift!
love
twee