Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Sweater Vest Collection ~ Sesame Street



Hi Everyone!


Emmitt and I are so excited to introduce...






Big Bird

Oscar the Grouch

Cookie Monster

Bert

Ernie

Count Dracula

Elmo


Mugsy just loves cuddling up in his Big Bird Sweater Vest!


Photo courtesy of Elisa V., CT




Big Bird


Mustard body / Light Yellow bobbles / Hot Pink collar






Oscar the Grouch


Green, Black, Brown, Oatmeal body / Green bobbles / Lime collar






Cookie Monster


Royal Blue, Navy, Brown, Oatmeal body / Royal Blue bobbles / Royal Blue collar


Many of these new vests are listed in my Etsy Shop and ready to ship today!


If you do not see the one you want...
I would love to make you your very own dog sweater vest too!


Please contact me anytime with any questions or to place an order.

xoxox


m & e


12 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

The grandkids would love one of each of those for us - they are big fans of Sesame Street - very cute.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Pug Hugs, P@ul@ said...

Oh Melissa, all of these sweaters are so adorable. We love the names you come up with for your collections.

Ritaestelle said...

I love all of these sweaters! If I HAD to choose one as my favorite I would choose the Oscar-colored one :D I love your and Emmitt's matching sweaters!!!! <3

BriannaBlueStudio said...

Hi Melissa!
You guys look great in your matching sweaters! I love the new collection:)

Hugs!

Beth

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Once again, sooooo furry khlever!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mia said...

A great job once again Melissa!! You and Emmitt look adorable!!! Getting ready to order Lilo's this week!! Can't wait!!

~hugs~

Jess & Lilo

Laura said...

You are so creative!

Julie Jordan Scott said...

These are absolutely beyond adorable... WOW! Love love love them!

I am grateful I found you via CED2011 today!

Read my CED2010 check in here!

Mare said...

Oh! I LOVE these as much as i LOVE Sesame Street! You are fantastic Melissa!

Hank said...

These are GREAT!!!

Hugs -

Sarah, Hank and Molly

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Melissa
You just brought all the sweater to life.. and now Mugsy is part of Sesame Street !
Who wouldn't want to have a happy sweater like these!
They are beautiful!
love
tweedles

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Emmy Poo
You and your mom are too cute in your Big Bird sweaters!
I think you should do a Sesame street dance
love
twee