Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Variegated Sweater Vests ~ Captain Crunch meets Dr. Suess!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Emmitt and I are so excited that Anniebee in TX loves her new Crunchberry Sweater Vest from The Variegated Collection.

Not only is she a beautiful model, but a genius puggy too...

She named this sweater vest after her favorite cereal, and we agree...

It is the perfect Crunchberry!



It is one of four new designs just added to The Variegated Collection!




The 2nd new one that I will feature today is Green Eggs & Ham!

Isn't it whimsical and fun just like Dr. Suess!

They are all available in my Etsy Shop!

If you do not see the one you want in the right size, please just select a custom listing and tell me the colors. I will be so happy to make you one of your very own!

I am excited to show you the other two designs tomorrow!

xoxoxo
m & e

4 comments:

Pug Hugs, P@ul@ said...

Anniebee is such a gorgeous model. Love the names of the new sweater vests. I love seeing what you come up with.

Manon said...

Omg....these sweaters make me smile they are soooooo cute!!
xoxo

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Hi M & E! Mamas just love your variegated vests and they also like your new collection they saw, "Sesame Street." You butter believe we are buttering them up for that set.
Much luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily (soon to be 2), and Mimi

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh my gosh
Little AnnieBee truly is a little model.
Look at her sitting there modeling her crunchberry sweater vest!
Such fun, pretty colors!
love
tweedles