Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Favorites ~ New Wool Coasters & Mousepad!

Happy Friday everyone!

I am so excited to show you the new wool felt coasters and mouse pad I just got!

I got them in an wonderful shop on Etsy called Feltplanet.

You can choose from 24 different colors!

I picked my favorite color... orange!


Although he does also make an actual 10.5" mouse pad, I chose his 9" trivet instead because of desk space and it works great!


Life is Art...Art is life!


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
I am so excited!
Melanie and I are going to our first art class of the year on Saturday.
I am not even sure what we are making yet!
It is all about having fun and just creating for two Saturday mornings!
I cannot wait to show you what we create!

What do you have planned?
Please leave us a note and let us know!
We cannot wait to hear all about it!
xoxoxo
m & e

8 comments:

Laura said...

Great idea for coasters! Love the picture of sweet Emmitt!

Liss said...

Good stuff!

This weekend my niece (7) is coming over this evening and the two of us are going to go shopping and just hang out and have fun.

Saturday I'm going to this tea (it's like a coffee shop but they serve tea) place with a friend. I've never been there before.

Sunday church, work, and hanging with my boyfriend. That's right I'm dating and I officially have a boyfriend ;)

Molly the Airedale said...

The felt mousiepad is very nice, Melissa! We like it!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sleep
Work
Transport
!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time with your fun!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Have fun Saturday!

PS Emmitt you look so cute on the pillow there :)

Hugs
Sequoia and Tuni

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Emmy Poo
You are so adorable. You look like you have a little bunny tail. You just keep getting cuter and cuter.
Have fun Melissa and Melanie,, make some fun stuff.
This mousey pad is very cool!
And all you cute displays,,, we were window shopping- want that,,want that,, want that
love
twee

Dana Orsborn said...

Hi Melissa and Emmitt!

The coasters look great!
Daisy and I hope you have a fun time with Melanie this weekend!

-Dana & Daisy

marianne said...

Hope your art class will be fun!
Cute picture of Emmitt!
Felt is a great material. So much fun things so little time......

Have a nice Sunday ♥