Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Funnies ~ Archie's Deep Reflections


 Happy Friday everyone!

It is me...
Archie!

My dad just captured this expression I was making and said that I look very reflective!

I do not get it!

Does he mean that my face looks shiny & that I need to powder my nose?

...or does he mean that I look like the pretty photo shoot he just took of a lake in Niwot, CO?





Hmmmmm...

This puzzling question calls for some deep thinking...

I do my best thinking with my eyes closed see...



I'll just close my eyes for a minute and I am sure the answer will come to me...

ZZZZZzzzzzzz :)

xoxoxoox
R-Chee

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your dad takes the best shots, Archie! You are such a handsome Puggie!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Oh R-Chee, seeing you napping like that is making us sleepy! But we know you're dreaming of lovely things like puffy clouds & treats, so that makes us happy :)

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Sketching with Dogs said...

Those are such beautifully peaceful photos Archie, they are making us feel relaxed just looking at them.
Your sweet picture is wonderful, your mum has the best model to work with!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie
You do not need to powder your nose.
I think what your dad ment,,, is this.
You listen to storys peoples tell --- about beautiful things and places.
And when your dad was talking about the beautiful lake he saw- well, I think you were thinking about that lake too. Your face showed you thinking.
And you were thinking how wonderful it would be to go on a hike and see something just as beautiful.
I think you felt this feeling- especially when your dad showed you the photos he took!
Can you believe how beautiful those photos are! Your dad is amazing- just look at that peaceful lake.
love
twee

Dana Orsborn said...

Hi Archie!

You are so cute! Bruce, Daisy and I
always love your photos. We hope you
have a great weekend!

-Dana, Daisy & Bruce