Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Meet Humphrey ~ The Humpback Whale!


Happy Wednesday everyone!
It is me...
Archie!
You cannot see me today because I am standing in the shadow of my monsterous new humpback whale... Humphrey!

mentioned he was coming last week when I had stars in my eyes, but I had no idea how BIG whales are! :)





Humphrey is the newest addition to our sea creature collection!

Isn't he cool?

He even has barnacles on his nose! 

My momma used sequin yarn to make him so his whole body is sparkly & blingy too! :)

She found this fabulous pattern on Etsy from the same artist who wrote the snail and walrus patterns!

We had so much FUN making him!

We loved all of the guesses you gave us last week on who you thought Humphrey might be!

Thank you for always playing with us!

We cannot wait to show you the new project we are working on!

I'll give you a hint...

We are making lots of cotton circle washcloths, but not for the bathroom!

Tee Hee!

What FUN things are you up to today?

Please leave us a note and let us know!

We cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
R-Chee & Melissa 

9 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Humphrey is so handsome and just the perfect color, Archie.
Cotton circle washcloths?? hummmmmm - sand dollars?

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Sketching with Dogs said...

Just love Humphrey, he is so smiley and happy!
He is obviously very at home with your sea life collection.
We are looking forward to seeing your circle washcloth invention.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Humphrey looks like he'd be nice to cuddle with R-chee, don't you think?

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Tucker and Lola said...

I love Humprey Archie!

Pug Slope said...

Hey Archie! Humphey is awesome! And those barnacles are cool. They remind me of my muzzle wart "Carl" (RIP).

-Love,
Sid.

Millie and Walter said...

Wow! Humphrey is really cool. You do amazing work with yarn.

Cindy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Archie!!
I kinda had a feeling it might be a whale! Humphrey is gorgeous. Look at those bumps on his nose!
He has some very beautiful eyes, and a cute smiles too!
I just can imagine he could make a big splash if he went for a swim somewheres! Now you have your own whale Archie!
Your momma is so talented.
What are you going to do with the circle wash cloths. hummm...
wonder, wonder, wonder -- are they for the kitchen?
love
twee

dw said...

Your friend Humphrey is way cool, Archie!! Whales sure are big!

Unknown said...

Please email me the pattern at emmy51899@rocketmail.com. I need to make my own whale!