Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Item ~ Travel Bag ~ Makes Organizing FUN!

Happy Tuesday everyone!
I am sooooo excited to release my new travel accessory just in time for Summer!

Introducing... New Travel Cases!

Travel in style and keep everything organized!
I am so excited about these new wonderful cases!
You can use them to organize anything!
Travel Dog Treats & Toys First Aid Road Trips




  • 8" x 9" X 22" (Opened)


  • Secure double zipper and velcro closures.


  • Sleek fold out design.


  • 3 interior pockets to keep everything organized.


  • Use to organize anything! 


  • Great for travel, first aid kits, pets, kids and even art supplies!


  • Removable hook allows you to hang it or use the top handle to carry it as a bag.


  • You get to choose from any of my pug or dog paintings to put on your Travel Cases!

    R-Chee are so excited to offer this fun new accessory!

    He already has his favorite treats and stuffies pulled out for me to pack in his.

    He is having a picnic lunch in the backyard today and cannot wait for me to pack his new bag for him!

    If you would like more information about the bags or to place your order, please visit the Travel Cases on www.PugNotes.com where you will also find detailed product information & pricing.
    Please contact me anytime with any questions!

    xoxoxox
    Melissa & Archie

    3 comments:

    Sketching with Dogs said...

    Excellent!
    I would love to take that on my hols - much better than boring old plain bags :)
    Lynne x

    Too Cute Pugs said...

    We love it!

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

    Tweedles -- that's me said...

    Hi R-Chee
    How was your picnic? Was the travel bag packed full of goodies, and still room for a toy or two? I bet so.
    That is a mighty cool looking little organized travel bag! We love it!
    love
    twee