Wednesday, May 02, 2012

New Pug Painting (A81) ~ Pug Bliss


Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I am soooo excited to show you my new pug painting ~ Pug Bliss ~ (Pug Design A81)

This pug makes me smile!

He is showing us the meaning of Pug Bliss ~

You know that look...
You can see it when your puggy is relaxing in the sun looking up with both eyes close and happily panting?

He or she is enjoying every inhale and exhale, celebrating it so much that you can hear from across the room? :)

Well, that is who showed up on my art table today!

I love all the puggies that come in to greet me as I never truly know what they will look like before I am done with my last stroke of the brush.

I captured some photos for you while I was painting him...

Here he is before his tongue is painted.

...and here he is after I painted it in!


I love how his smile came to life with just a bit of shading!

Next come the fine lines and wrinkles that will give him more shape and character.

Ta Da!

Oooo Momma I can do that... seeeeee?

Yes, R-Chee, you are the perfect inspiration for all of the bliss and joy in my paintings!
 
 
How does your furbaby show you their BLISS?
 
Please leave us a note and let us know!
 
We cannot wait to hear and see!
 
xoxoxo
Melissa & Archie

7 comments:

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

LOVE this painting!!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Brutus & Ellie

Sketching with Dogs said...

So happy and lovely!
It must be so good to have the perfect model always on hand.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

tubby3pug said...

Love the painting (and the real live pug)

urban hounds

The Daily Pip said...

So lovely! Archie shows his bliss with everything he does!

Your pal, Pip

Molly the Airedale said...

What a fun painting! We love it!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Missy, we are so happy that Archies inspiration is filling your heart, and inspiring you to paint. Archie somehow knows that all these portraits are touching our lives too! The " Pug Bliss" painting makes us smile! We can feel the "bliss"
It makes us happy to see you happy!
I share my bliss in the mornings when I kiss my moms faces... kissy, kissy,, kissy, and when I lay my sleepy body down in a sun ray on the carpet.
love
twee

The Devil Dog said...

That is so totally pug bliss!
We love it

Roxy, Lucky and mom