Monday, November 23, 2009

My Newest Crochet & Knit Creations

Happy Monday!

I am so excited! I finished the sweater I have been working on. Now Melanie and I each have two in our closets.

I thought I would make a bright one for myself to compliment the mustard/light yellow one I made last month. :)

I was inspired by the baby blankets I made in July for KAS for this color combination of red and aqua.








I have also been knitting tiny teddy bears ever since my attempt to make a wristlet that evolved into a teddy bear! :)
I have 5 of these little guys ready for a holiday care package for the KAS Charity in South Africa. I am working on a few more bobble squares to add to the box so I will have more pictures for you this week!
The "Tube Teddies" are so easy and fun to knit that I am busy writing a tutorial to show you how to make your very own. :)
Have a super day everyone!
xoxoxo
Melissa and Emmitt

12 comments:

Manon said...

Oooooh the sweaters are divine!! Love the red one especially. That would take me two years to make...lol!
Have a great day Melissa!!

manon
xo

Nancy at the Farm said...

We love your sweaters! But we love your bear even more! What a great expression!

Love, Dozer, Dottie and Cooper

Cocorue said...

loooooove your sweaters and you are dang talented. pity we can't buy your beautiful beds without the insert.......still dreaming about them and we know we'll get them somehow. can you not make a deal with the supplier NOT to include the insert for international deliveries?????

chikisse
coco

Anonymous said...

That is an awesomely bright red sweater!

What an adorable little bear! :)

GAIL said...

i LOVE YOUR SWEATERS AND i ESPECIALLY LOVE THOSE PIC'S OF eMMITT FROM fRIDAY!

http://www.adesiretogetcreative.com said...

That bear is adorable. I think his face is great, just looking at that smile makes me smile too!

I am new to AEDM. Please feel free to check out my blog:
http://adesiretogetcreative.blogspot.com

Sandy Mastroni said...

Melissa ... Emmitt has so many folds on his back , in this photo it looks like a face on his back .... ha ha
He is so cute .... I love him
love your little bear too

Stubby said...

Hi Melissa & Emmitt! I love the new sweaters. Soon you will have a one for each day of the week.

Maybe Mom will be inspired to make me a little bear after she reads the tutorial.

Stubby xoxo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What khool stuff AS ALWAYS!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

The red and blue sweater is really nice, perfect for the holidays but also good for all seasons. Love your little bears.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

What cuteness do we see now?
That little bear is precious!
And those sweaters- how gorgeous they are. Love the colors- love the design- love it all!
And love that Emmitt!
love
tweedles

Dana Orsborn said...

The sweaters are great!
I also love the bear, and
the shot of Emmitts booty in
the picture! Thank you so much for
stopping by our blog and leaving the
posts of well wishes and concern for
Penny! It makes her feel so good when
she hears from her friends!

-Dana & Penny