Monday, November 16, 2009

Unique Dog Beds for your Special Pooch!

Pug Design A32

Treat your dog to a unique gift this holiday season!

You will enjoy them as much as your dog does when you decorate your room with a touch of whimsy.

The premium dog beds are available in 3 sizes to fit any size breed: 24x30, 30x36, & 36x42.


Choose the size and any of my over 120+ pug or dog paintings to make your own special bed.

Easy Care • Removable Cover • Machine Washable

Please click here for all the details on pricing and to securely order your bed today.

Each one is handmade to order and will arrive in 2 - 3 weeks right at your front door.

Pug Design A14

Emmitt loves his 24 x 30 - Pug Design A14 bed!

Knox loves his 24 x 30 - Pug Design A69 bed!


Otis loves his Boston Terrier 24 x 30 bed


and Midge loves her Pied French Bulldog 30 x 36 bed!

Please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions about the dog beds or any of my other products.
Emmitt and I are always here and would love to hear from you!
xoxoxo
m & e

15 comments:

Manon said...

Love the pics!! There's my boy, Otis, enjoying his bed!! He sleeps on it everyday!!

Mare said...

These are amazing! And i LOVE the photos! Maybe when Rubie stops treating all dog beds as tug toys, we can get one too! ;)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oooh, these are so nice. What a great idea too!

Nevis said...

Oh! So adorable!!!

Ruby Bleu said...

These are awesome...I'd get one in a heartbeat if I new Ruby wouldn't eat it! She has a very sorted history with beds I'm afraid!!!

michele ;)

marianne said...

Great beds and even better pictures! They are gorgeous!!!!

GAIL said...

What cute beds and photo's!

Dana Orsborn said...

These are so cute!
And what great models!
Everyone is looking so sexy
posing next to the beds.

-Dana & Penny

Kelly said...

I received a LOVELY surprise in my mailbox this weekend, and I just blogged about it.

You guys are the sweetest!!

xoxo
Pearl

The Devil Dog said...

OMG those are awesome. They are just fabulous. You are so cool, and talented.

Roxy

Molly the Airedale said...

The beds are just adorable and a wonderful idea, Melissa!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We looked at all the beds.
They are so gorgeous. You did such a splendid job on them! Someone would be mighty lucky to have one - that's for sure!
love
tweedles

Stubby said...

Hi Melissa & Emmitt! I keep asking Mom where my bed is and she keeps saying that I won't sleep on it. Maybe she's right because I like to sleep in her bed but she can always use it for decorative purposes. Ever house needs a pug bed!

Stubby xoxo

Diane said...

Oh Melissa, these are so wonderful. That little French Bulldog pillow is just precious & so is Midge! You are just one of the most talented people around.
xoxo Diane
Kisses to Emmitt, too!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Another pawesome idea!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra