Thursday, November 05, 2009

Fun Gifts to Give and Receive ~ Holiday 2009


Hi Everyone!

Emmitt and I are so excited! We have lots of new items available for the holidays!


There is still time to place your orders for the holidays!


Many items take 2 - 3 weeks to produce and ship so November is the perfect time to place your order.

All products that are shipped directly from the manufacturer or publisher must be ordered by December 4th to be delivered before Christmas Eve.

Items shipped from my location must be order by December 16th to arrive before Christmas Eve.

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful, e-mails, photos, stories and support this year. You make this world a happy place to be!

Please feel free to contact us anytime with any questions. Emmitt and I would love to hear from you.

Please stop by tomorrow...


Emmitt has been very busy baking and cleaning. I think he has something very special planned for you!

Have a wonderful day!

xoxoxoxo

Melissa and Emmitt

12 comments:

Joan Princing Art said...

You have so many wonderful new items Melissa. What an adorable photo of Emmitt - that is one kissable puggie face for sure!!! I love your finished baskets - they certainly turned out GREAT!
Have a fun day,
Joan & Skippy

Mia said...

I was so excited when I saw teh email!!! Seeing all of your new holiday ideas is so fun!!

Jess & Lilo

LydiaAndPugs said...

I wonder what Emmitt has planned?! :) Very exciting!

Kelly said...

Emmitt! What ya bakin'??

Could it be cookies? A cake?.... meat loaf?! I can't wait!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We hope you have a very successful holiday season. Our order arrived yesterday and it is wonderful - Mom was thrilled with what you did. The blue lettering was a great touch:)

woos, the OP Pack

Hank said...

Melissa, honey....whenever Emmitt's bakin' and cleanin', somethin' GOOD is comin'!

The WriggleButts said...

Looking good, M! And we're wondering what Emmitt is up to ;)

Ane

Molly the Airedale said...

What have you been baking, Emmitt? We can't wait to see!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Stubby said...

Hi Melissa & Emmitt! So many cute gifts for everyone on my list. Hmmm. Do you think everyone minds getting pug stuff? I think not!

I can't wait to see what Emmitt's been baking. I'm keeping my paws crossed that it's meatloaf because I'm starving.

Stubby xoxo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How WOULDN'T khome bakhk tomorrow after seeing THAT face?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Emmitt
You must be making cookies?
love
tweedles

artpaw said...

Wow, I am so behind on your blog girl. Have a great season ahead.