Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Funnies ~ Puppy Power!


Happy Friday everyone!

It is me...
R-Chee!

Guess who came over to play with me last weekend?

My 2 best friends!

Teddy & Topper!

Look how fast both of them are growing!



Teddy weighs as much as me already and Topper is not far behind!

Topper might look a bit smaller right now but he was the leader for all of our games!



Teddy tried to pin him while wrestling

but...


Topper had a few smooth moves up his puggy sleeve!


Mom, Auntie Melly and our friend Sara were in tears laughing at the 3 of us play until we all collapsed!



We all slept well that night I tell ya, but I can guarantee none of us missed our dinners!

It is so FUN to play with my two best friends and I cannot wait for them to come back!

I have been practicing my moves all week, and I plan to win at least one match next time!

What are all of you up to this weekend?

Please leave me a note and let me know!

I cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
R-Chee

2 comments:

Pug Slope said...

Hi Archie! Looks like you had a fun day with your pals. Topper is such a cute little pug puppy (aren't they all). I love all the action photos of you three. And the idea of possibly forgetting dinner is something I can't even conceive. :)

-Love,
Sid.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archee!!
What a wonderful time you all had!
Gosh Teddy is getting more and more beautiful all the time!! And that little puggy Topper- a cutie pie too.
They are both so kissable and so are you! Your soo handsome Archie!
love
twee