Monday, May 05, 2014

Wool Scrap Pet Portrait #2 ~ Smiling Pug Wall Hanging



Happy Monday everyone!
I had so much FUN this weekend making another Pug Wool Scrap Wall Hanging!
This time I made a Smiling Pug to match the Panting Pug that I made a few weeks ago. :)

They are so easy and fast to make!
You can easily make one too just by cutting out shapes from your favorite photo or drawing!



I used one of my favorite pug paintings I have done just by printing it, cutting out the shapes, pinning them onto craft felt, fleece and felted wool sweater scraps from my stash and then gluing them all onto a folded oval place mat I bought at a thrift store!

I did not even have to sew them!

All you need is a sharp pair of scissors, assorted felted wool or craft wool that will not fray when you cut it, your favorite fabric glue, and yarn scraps for detailing if you like.








I glued pieces of black acrylic yarn on the edges just to give it a bit of line and definition to finish off my wool collage and it is done!
Ta Da!

Please let me know if you make one too!

I would LOVE to see!

Have a Super Day everyone!

Thank you so much for taking time to play with us!

R-Chee and I always love hearing from you!

xoxoxo
Melissa & Archie

1 comment:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We love it,, we love it!!
Its just beautiful and looks like so much fun to make!
love
twee