Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Crochet Stacking Doll ~ 4 Free Patterns from PetalstoPicots.com


Happy Wednesday everyone!

I had so much FUN making this baby doll from a Free Pattern for a set of stacking dolls generously shared by Petals to Picots!

There are 4 sizes to make up the set...

Baby  ~ SmallMediumLarge



You can use any combo of colors and make the set your own creation!

I used bits of scrap yarn from my stash of acrylic yarn and used wool needlepoint yarn and seed beads to embroider the details and hair on her. :)



I just love how she turned out!

I gave this little one to a friend as a surprise and plan to make the whole set!

Please let me know if you make them too!

I would love to see!
What FUN things do you have planned this week?

Please leave me a note and let us know!

We cannot wait to hear all about them!

xoxoxo
Melissa & Archie

1 comment:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

oh she is toooooo cute and adorable!
we love the colors you used!
What a fun little gift to receive!
such cute eyes!
love
tweedles