Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Funnies ~ Do You Smell Something?


Happy Friday everyone!

It is me...
R-Chee!

I cannot believe it is Friday already!

We had a Super Spring weather event happen this week here in Boulder, CO!

It was 70 degrees and sunny on Monday and 7 degrees with 6" of snow fall on Tuesday!

The warm up started again on Wed. with only a high of 25 degrees, but by today we are back to close to 60!

What a wild weather week, but we never missed a walk!

I like walking in the snow, but the trouble is you can never see where you are stepping.

I think this is my problem today...

Ummm... 

I seem to be wafting...



Do you smell something funny?


Sniff ... Sniff *

Oh NO!

It is me!


Yikes!

I have really stepped in it this time!

Uh Oh!

I think a BATH is coming today!

Bummer!

I was just getting to my best balance of odor vs. cleanliness.

Shoot... I tipped the scales with one miss step!

C'est La Vie!

I'll just grab my rubber duckie and blow some bubbles in my bath today!

What do you have planned this weekend?

Please leave me a note and let me know!

I cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxox
R-Chee

5 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Miss Scarlet has a bath schedule for this weekend, between snuggles, of course.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Noodles said...

Archie I think you are one lucky dog! I don't even have to step into anything to get a bath. Every two weeks. . . almost like clockwork.. .
I like the bath until the soap comes out. Then - not so much.
Have an awesome weekend.
Love Noodles

Sketching with Dogs said...

Wow, that is a radical change in temperature!
Oh Archie, we love your stepped in it face, awww.
Hope your bath was fun.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Archie you are so funny--- how could you mistakenly step on something gooooooey?
Oh well- stuff happens! I love the photos of you sitting on the lap--- nice and comfy right?
Mother Earth is really giving you some surprises- with snow and sun and warm weather and cold weather...
life is full of mysterys!
Enjoy your bath,, mommy said I need one too.
love
twee

Payton's mom said...

Archie, Daisy smells her feet too. So funny! I bet you felt good after your bath. I know your mom appreciated the fresh smell. ;-)
Love,
Christy