Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fred Photos ~ Sunrise in Boulder, CO




Happy Tuesday everyone!

I cannot beileve it is the last day of November already!

Time is MOOOOOOving too quickly!

Heeee!

Fred really made time stand still in his new gorgeous sunrise series.

I went with him an enjoyed listening to the cows moooo as the sun came up. :)

It was so peaceful.

I could hear every blade of grass gently blow in the morning breeze.

What a wonderful way to start the day!

I am happily crocheting sweater vests today and look forward to being able to come by all of your blogs and saying hello soon!


What do you have planned today?

Please leave us a note and tell us all about it!

I cannot wait to hear!

There is still one day to play in Week 1 of Emmitt's Sock Monkey Giveaway.

Please tune in tomorrow to see who won!


xoxoxo

m & e

11 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Fred's photos are incredible! They're just beautiful!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

The Daily Pip said...

Beautiful shots!

Your pal, Pip

Ritaestelle said...

Fred has a great eye for form and compostion! The pictures are awesome!!!!! What a truly lovely way to start the day!! Thanks for sharing them!! Love and belly rubs for Emmit :D
Ritaestelle

Wilma said...

Wow, they almost don't look real. That first shot looks like a painting. Beautiful.

Ruth Welter said...

Love Fred's photos Melissa. I would say looking at them really makes me feel as if I am there...gorgeous.

Ruth

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Very nice photos indeed.

We are seeing our first snowflakes, but nothing seems to be hitting the ground:( Mom is busy working on decorations, cards, and shopping. We are ready for another nap.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Diane said...

Wonderful photographs, Fred! Love them all. xoxo Diane

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Beautiful!!!!

~The Monster Crew

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What great photos!

Thanks fur sharing them!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh my gosh,,,
my heart is singing after looking at the artistry of Fred.
"Splendorious",, that is my most important word,,, and so I use it for Freds photos,
I can feel the warmth from the sun as it warms mother earth,,,
and we also can hear the cows moooo
thank you for sharing this very very special moment with us,, thank you for letting my heart sing tonight,,,
loves to you all
tweeeeeeeeeeee

artpaw said...

Nice photos Fred!