Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Extra Small Friends

Mandy Mae


Bella & Charlie

Hi Everyone!

We have some photos to share of some friends enjoying their sweater vests in size XS.

The XS size vest fits kitties and doggies that are 3 - 7 lbs.
They are very soft and provide a warm hug on a cold day.
Purple body / Red bobbles / Pink collar

Chocolate Brown body/ White bobbles / Pink Sprinkles collar
from The Cupcake Collection
For our friends who have not seen them before, the sweater vests come in XS, S and M to fit most small breeds from 3 to 38 lbs.

I am happy to make them for you in any color combination you would like.

I have several for sale in my Etsy Shop and you can even choose the custom listings in any of the sizes to let me know what colors you would like.
Please feel free to contact us anytime with any questions.

Emmitt & I would love to make you one of your very own!

xoxoxo
m & e

11 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

How adorable they all look in their extra small vests, Melissa! They will be nice and warm this winter!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Cocorue said...

awwwww, they are just so pretty. pity we have Summer the whole year around.....

chikisses
coco and tiffy

Minnie Moo said...

Awww look at those dogs that can actually wear an XS :) hehe Adorable.

Muah,

Minnie Moo

Unknown said...

Aww, what cuties! Love the chocolate brown color.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We hadn't thought about those sweaters for kitties too. That Mandy Mae looks really sweet in her pink and white one.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Too Cute Pugs said...

So cute!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Lisa M Griffin said...

What lovely furry friends, showing off all their finery! SO cute... thanks for sharing.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

They look so purry khute!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: And tasty too!

Ruth Welter said...

Melissa, the cat in that sweater is just adorable.

Glad you and your sister had fun at the fiber show.

Ruth

Peng Peng said...

oh please! XS is way too cute! love them.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Melissa
Looking at those babies in their extra small has warmed our hearts,,, now we will sleep good thinking of the cuteness !
Bella and Charlie are the tiniest little cute babies we ever did see wearing their beautuful sweater. A handful of love- they are.
And little Bridget is she adorable in her colorful sweater vest- oh my gosh! How cute.
My kitty brothers and sister are jealous after looking at Mandy Mae in her gorgeous sweater!
And me? Well I am loving my sweaters,,, both of them. I have been wearing my red sweater that is the twin to Stubby, my Earth Friend.
love
tweedles