Friday, November 05, 2010

Friday Fun ~ Bobble Hat


Happy Friday everyone!

I wanted to share this cute and comfy bobble hat I just made to keep me warm this winter.

I purchased the pattern on etsy at CrocheTrend and changed the finishing a bit so that it had more of a brim and no ear flaps.

I chose the Split Pea and Ham color scheme from my Sweater Vest Mmm Mmm Good Collection.

It matches my winter jacket and the Green Tea Sweater Vest that I made for Emmitt so we will match on our walks around the neighborhood. :)

I am already lovingly known as the crazy pug lady in the neighborhood, so the matching bobbles should just seal the deal if anyone around here is wondering. :)

Heeee!


I think this little pug doll makes a great hat holder for it when it is not keeping me toasty warm. :)
Have a super weekend everyone!
What fun things do you have planned?
Please leave us a note and tell us all about them!
xoxoxo
m & e

12 comments:

Ritaestelle said...

Very cute hat! And Emmitt is looking particularly dapper in his matching sweater vest!
Ritaestelle

Meredith LeBlanc said...

That hat is darling...I may need one when I order Scarlet's next sweater. After our walk the other morning I took Scarlet's sweater off of her and she looked at me like I had just taken her best friend away from her. Of course I put it right back on her. She just loves it!

xoxo, Meredith & Scarlet

Ruth Welter said...

Love your hat Melissa....

Ruth

Unknown said...

What a lovely hat Melissy! And there is just something about that pea green that makes both you and Emmy stand out in a crowd. ; )
xoxox

Minnie Moo said...

Adorable hat :) And love the color scheme!

Muah,

Minnie Moo

Laura said...

And I thought the hat might be for Emmitt! I have a feeling he would wear one, and then wouldn't the neighbors be talking!

Diane said...

Love the hat & the colors, Melissa!
Wonderful work! Have a great weekend! xoxo Diane

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Ha ha! Well Im known as crazy pug lady too! I love it.


Hugs,
Jenn

Molly the Airedale said...

The bobble hat is so cute! We're suprised that you're not modeling it, Emmitt!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That is khwite khute!

Mom says she loves the kholours too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We are LOVING IT!!
The little bobble hat is precious.
And that is sooo cool that you and Emmitt have matching colors.
Beautiful , happy colors,, to keep you cozy! Love it!
love
tweee

marianne said...

Look at Emmitt with this elegant walk!!!!
Lovely colors Melissa!

Have a nice weekend!