Friday, August 20, 2010

Stubby was Here!


Hi everyone!

Oh my gosh!
Look who was here!
Yes, this is our pal Stubby!!!

We are so excited that Stubby, Michele and Gerry came to visit us on their way from Chicago to California!




Look how cute Stubby is!

He was smiling from the second they came to the door!



Here I am welcoming him to our home!





It was such a nice day that I took them out to play in the backyard...
Where I kissed Gerry when he least expected it!

and sang to Michele!
while my mom played with Stubby!
What a fabulous day we had!
My Mom even made Stubby both pink frosted and jelly donuts!
It was the crocheted kind with extra fiber...
"Yummy Fiber!"



Thank you Stubby, Michele and Gerry for coming to see us!

We did not want you to leave!


I tried everything I could to get them to stay.
Here I am showing them both our front door and how to enter through the garage too to come back whenever they want!
We are so excited to follow Stubby's adventures across the country!
He is blogging from the road. Here is his post about our visit for you to enjoy.
I will be checking in to see all of the wonderful adventures they are going to have! We were only the first stop on a whirlwind tour!
I am still smiling from all of the fun we had!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
xoxoxoxo
emmitt

15 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

What a good time you all had when Stubby and his parents visited you.
We thought Stubby could be the model for your Mum's pug wool picture with the little teeth and we like his collar too.
What do you think he will do with his donuts?
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

We can tell you both had a great time!! Just look at the smiles on your faces :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Laura said...

How fun that you and Stubby got to visit and play!

Salinger The Pug said...

This is SUCH a great post and made us all smiley!!!

Two of our favorite puggies (and hoomans!) got to meet snooter to snooter!!!!!

Those doughnuts look NOMMABLE!!! Mmmm...fibery!

Love,
S-Dog

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Melissa and Emmitts!!

You are great hosts!! Anyones would be lucky to meet yous!!

Much Love,
IzZY, Josie and Anakin Man

Harry Pugalicious said...

That is so excitings!!! I's so happy you gots to meet Stubby and that Stubby gots to meet you! And the Moms and Dads and everyones gots to meet!

What fun, fun, fun!!!

Stubby said...

Hi Emmitt! Thanks again for being the perfect host. It was so great meeting you and your peeps. You are one lucky guy to have such great parents.

I didn't really want to leave either but we are on a tight schedule. We will have to make plans to get together again soon!

Stubby xoxo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How khool!

Meeting furiends in the fur is pawesome!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and Khousin Merdie

Mare said...

Awww Emmitt, you are such a great host! Looks like you all had a great time together! I'd better not let Pollyanna see this post or the next thing i know she will be bugging me for a plane ticket to YOUR house!(she has a crush on you! ;)

Diane said...

Oh Melissa, you are so loved! It's so nice that you have a chance to meet so many blogging friends. I loved meeting you & Melanie earlier this year along with Tweedles & her moms. I hope we will have a chance to all get together again, but I want to meet Emmitt & Moe next time! xoxoxoxo Diane

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, Stubby is so nice to come to visit you. What a very happy boy he is - it seemed like he never stopped smiling:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Linda O'Neill said...

Hi missy...Stubby is adorable and I love that name! What a sweet smiley boy he is.:)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh it would be a dream come true to also meet Stubby and his mom and dad. I love all these photos.
Everyone is so happy, and the photos show the love.
I am so happy you all could meet.
It brings back memories from when I got to meet you and Melanie.
Good times!!!
love
tweedles

Ruth Welter said...

Stubby is adorable Melissa....looks like you and Emmitt had a blast.

Ruth

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Emmitt those Donuts looked tasty! I get extra fiber sprinkled on my food everyday. Do you?

Hugs,
Old Lady Tuni