Sunday, August 22, 2010

The DFW Pug Rescue 2011 Calendar Contest Results are in!


Hi everyone!

The results are in for the 2011 DFW Calendar Contest!

I am so excited to tell you that although I did not get to be a "month" pin up, many of our friends won and are going to be the pin up puggies for 2011.

Please click here to check out all of the winners!

and guess what...

I am going to be in the calendar too!

I will be a smaller accent puggie photo on one of the pages, and I cannot wait to find out where!

The hard part is now waiting until I can buy my copy!
I will let you know as soon as they are available.
All of the proceeds will go to help the puggies in DFW's care!
How wonderful!
Thank you so much for everyones' votes, support and love.
I am very proud to be included in this wonderful calendar!
xoxoxox
emmitt

10 comments:

Ritobear said...

Congratulations, Emmitt!! I knew you would win. You are definitely pinup pug material! Woohoo!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats, Emmitt - so now you are officially a Calendar Guy:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Laura said...

I'm so proud of you for being in the calendar, Emmitt! Congratulations!

Hank said...

Wayduhgo, bud!

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Thats so coolums that you gets to be featured somewheres in the calendar. We just saw Tweedles and her naner (what we call a banana at our house) and wesa was wondering if your mama could make all kinds of fruits and naners for her etsy shop so that my mamas can spoils usums with the neat toys.
We can hope can't wes!?!
Much loves and licks,
The Spoiled Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Emmitt
You are going to be so adorables on the calander. It will be like a big surprise to find what page you will be on. But we already knows how cute you will be.
We cannot wait to see the calender too.
Emmitt your little tail in this photo looks so fluffy and cute. You got a much thicker coat than me, and oohhh so handsome you are.
love
tweedles

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Emmitt we are glad you get to be in the calendar...Im a little accent puggy in OBP calendar hee hee! We are happy you got in!!

Hugs,
Accent puggy Tuni

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh, never mind Emmitt, at least you are in the calendar somewhere - we say, it's a fix - ha!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot
ps, congrats to the winners

BriannaBlueStudio said...

Aww Emmitt, you are a picture perfect puggie! I am happy you are still included in the calendar. Big huggies and kissies from me!

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh Emmitt!

We's wanna say BIG Congratulations to yous!!!!!!!!
Yeah!!!! We's knew a handsome pug man like yous would win!!!! :D

Hugs!!!
IzZY, Josie and Anakin Man