Friday, April 02, 2010

Friday Funnies ~ Emmitt, Moe and Mar


Happy Friday everyone!
Emmitt here!
I am so excited!

I am having a play date today!

My cousin Moe and my friend Mar are coming over to play!

*Ding Dong*
Yay! They are here!
Oh! Let's go and let them in!

Look! Mar brought his collection of Ugly Dolls that have been loved and loved.

They have been repaired so many times that they look different than anyone elses!

The purple one has a felt Mother Bear heart sewn on him, and he is even missing his appendages!

Moe Moe cannot wait to play!


Today was so fun that I think we may need a short...

Nap!
ZZZZzzzz
I'll just rest my eyes a bit before milk and cookie time!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
xoxoxoxo
Emmitt
Over and out :)

13 comments:

Lisa M Griffin said...

How cute! Love seeing all of Emmitt's buddies, but my favorite is napping Emmitt, looking oh so snuggly!
Have a great weekend.

Apollo said...

Oh, I like your Ugly Dolls!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Milk and Cookie Time!!! We think that is a great thing to wake up to!

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Happy Friday Melissa and Emmitt!

Wow Emmitt! We love those little Ugly Dolls too. We have the Wage Doll. Mommy got that one for us because she says we needs jobs. Ha! We haves jobs. Izzy is qualitity control in the kitchen when Mommy and Daddy are cooking...Anakin is a poop manufacturer and I am sleep study! Gee wizz. Anyways, we hopes you had fun with Moe and Mar and make sure you gets your milk and cookies!
XOXO
Josie, Izzy, and Anakin

marianne said...

ahhh so cute!
Lovely ugly dolls cute post!
Moe sitting on his behind .
I see Emmitt got tired of all the exitement

have a wonderful Easter weekend!!!

GAIL said...

friends are just the best!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hoppy Friday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

artpaw said...

Hey Emmitt...happy Easter! That last post with the pic of you and the bears is way too cute! I hope you have lots of company for the weekend!

Sketching with Dogs said...

Hope you all enjoyed yourselves, those are great dolls!
Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Liss said...

Happy Easter.

Smushie Ranch said...

Emmitt, you're just so darn cute! How fun to have a play date. Don't wear yourself out too much.

Love,
Stella, Gunther and Betty

Tweedles -- that's me said...

What a happy day your having!
I love the ugly dolls and I love your companys.
What sweet friends you have. Mar looks like a cuddly teddy bear, and Moe is so cute sitting up to beg.
And there is my sweet Emmitt, making wished on falling stars.
I wish you all a happy easter too
love
tweedles

Unknown said...

Those are some well loved toys and some well loved friends! Howie wonders what flavor the legs were, and if the ear was particularly delicious?
xoxoxo