Thursday, April 01, 2010

Partypalooza 2010 is coming May 1 - 8


Hi Everyone!

Emmitt here!

I am so excited to invite all of you to my 2010 Partypalooza Party!

Shhhh! While my mom and auntie Melanie are away May 1 -8th 2010 at the San Diego and Seattle Pug Parties, we are having our very own celebration here!

Last year we had a blast! All of our pawrents thought we were all at *obedience school* for a week in the Rocky Mountains!

This year our Party will be a workshop where we all learn to sing and dance to become Mother Bear Project Ambassadors!

At the end of our week long training you will all be unofficial Official MBP Ambassadors just like me!


There will be lots of mini-meatloaves, music, games, singing , dancing and ...


FUN!

Gilbert, Emmitt & Moe

Every dog, cat, bird and creature big and small is invited!
Please just leave me a comment to let me know you are coming and if you would like, email me a picture of yourself so that I can include you in the unofficial Official MBP Ambassador Poster!

The party is 24/7 for the whole week on my blog. You can come and go home whenever you want! I hope you can come and bring your friends!
We are going to have so much fun!

xoxoxoxo

Emmitt


19 comments:

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Count Chewy & I in, Emmitt! Sounds like fun!
xo

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Emmitt...I will so be there!!!! I just can't wait - W00t!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Linda O'Neill said...

HA! Love the photo of Gilbert, Emmitt and Moe!

Maisie RSVP's that she will be attending the party.:)

Mia said...

Oh Emmitt, I wouldn't miss your party for the world!!! I will make sure the momma sends you a picture of me right away!! I can't wait to help the Mother Bears!!!!!!!!!

~Kisses~

Lilo

Apollo said...

Yay! I LOVE parties! I can't come on the 1st, because my Mommy is throwing me a 21st birthday (in dog years) party at Oliver Winery. She invited all my friends too, so I can't wait! But I definately want to come the rest of the week!

Ritobear said...

Hey Emmitt - it's Pugsley here. Sneakin on the 'puter while mom's away... for shure I'll be there! I'll bring the chips. We should spike the water bowl again like last time, too! Oooo, I hear Mom coming. Gotta run. Peemail me. Over and out.

Wilma said...

I am so there, I love a good party. I'll bring Brigitte and Sluggo. Pictures forthcoming.

agent99 said...

We are SO there! Can't wait,

love
Gen & the Foo

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Yes for sure Emmitt! We loves parties! Cute video! Loves the sweater!!!

Your friends,

Josie, Izzy, and, Anakin

Molly the Airedale said...

We wouldn't miss your event for the world, Emmitt! We'll email you pictures for sure!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Smushie Ranch said...

Oh Emmitt, You know we'll totally be there! We have to remind mom to email you a picture because she'll totally forget.

Thanks for making our day! We love your singing!

Love,
Stella, Gunther and Betty

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hope woo will save me some SNOW!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We won't miss this for the world, Emmitt. Thunder is a great singer, and Ciara would love to dance and sing - she does quite a bit of yipping and yapping here now. Phantom says he will help out with any snoopervising he can do.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Ruth Welter said...

Love the bears Melissa...I also think that Dudley, Willow and Orchid would love this party..they will be on their way. Happy holiday to you...enjoy spring.

Ruth

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

We are comming Emmitt! We both can't wait to sing and dance with you and the bears.

Sequoia and Tuni

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Count me in!
I will be there!
I can't wait for some nice meat loaf!
And fun and singing and dancing.
Amd then I go to Seattle, to see your mom at my first pug meetup.
I cannot wait.
love
tweedles

Stubby said...

Hi Emmitt! Partypalooza is going to be THE event of the spring! I'm so going to be there and I'm going to wear my sweater vest. I still think we should have a sweater vest parade and maybe even a fashion show. But only if we have time because I think we are going to be sooooo busy eating mini meatloaves!

Stubby xoxo

Pugs and Kneedles said...

We'll be there! Don't tell mom, she'll say that it is too far from Cleveland and she'll be worried, but Em we gotta be there. Meatloafs -- yum yum and we want to try on your incredibly cool hat. We will be bringing the entire pugsandkneedle gang and our friends Berk and Li -- they are labrabors and very fun. See you soon!

Hugs, Ho-Tei, Myoki, Bodhi and Poppy

Hank said...

Emmitt, buddy! We're THERE!

Now we gotta hit Apollo's 21st b-day party first sos I can buy him his first PBR, but we'll get there toot sweet!

Pee S: Do your rent tap shoes at yer dancin' studio?