Monday, April 12, 2010

Dog Sweater Vests ~ The Animal and Bug Collection

Happy Monday!

I am so excited to release my new Dog Sweater Vests.

Introducing The Animal and Bug Collection...

We have 3 stocked and ready to ship today in our Etsy Shop.

If you do not see the colors and size that you would like, please contact us.

We would love to custom make sweater vests for you.


Turtle - Size S

Lady Bug - Size S
Bumble Bee - Size S

We are having so much fun with the Dog Sweater Vest collections that we are busy designing and creating 8 new sweaters in 2 new collections that we will be releasing soon.

Emmitt is so excited because these are good enough to eat!

P.S. Please do not forget to email us a photo of yourself so that we can make Partypalooza 2010 posters with you in it! Thank you for playing with us!

Everyone is invited!
xoxoxo
m & e

13 comments:

Diane said...

Love the bumble bee & the ladybug! They are precious. Still debating on one for my cat. xoxo Diane

Rachel said...

uh-oh - Clementine may have to have that ladybug sweater!!

Molly the Airedale said...

Aha! Turtle is the 3rd one! We guessed the bumblebee and the ladybug! How adorable they all are, Melissa!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Laura said...

It's hard to pick a favorite, they are all so cute! I'm loving that bumblebee!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We just know those three designs are going to sell quickly. Thanks for the reminder about the photos - we will have to get the Momster to work on this.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Kelly said...

Ohhh! I love these! I think I need the ladybug one!

PS I will get momma to email my picture to you for Partypalooza! Yippeeee!!

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hello Melissa and Emmitt -

We hopes you two had greats weekends!

We loooovvve the sweaters! Izzy can't stop talking 'bouts the Ladybug ones! She is trying to get her boyfriend TheBean to spring for ones!
We keep telling Mommy we need new sweaters! She keeps telling us to go ask your father! Geesh!

Oh, and we needs to e-mail you our pictures too. (Pearl Girl reminded us).
Big hugs,
Izzy (I'm a LadybugPug) Josie, and Anakin

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How furry khlever!

Great kholours (so Mom tells me) and themes!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I want to be a bumble bee.
That's what I want to be!

love
tweedles

Cocorue said...

awwwwwww, they are just sooooo adorable; it's so difficult to choose

chikisses
coco

Salinger The Pug said...

LOVE these!!!!

AHHHHH....keep that turtle one away from mom. Turtles freak her out BIG time!

Love,
S-Dog

Peng Peng said...

these tiny sweaters are killing me!! :o))

Unknown said...

Beautiful bright colors to match the wearers.

russellville arkansas real estate