Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dog Sweater Vests ~ The Mmm Mmm Good Collection

Happy Thursday everyone!

I am so excited to release a new collection of Dog Sweater Vests!

The Mmm Mmm Good Collection!

Available in 4 delicious varieties...


Split Pea w/ Ham

Grandma's Chicken Soup



Beef Stew

I just love all of the new colors and flavors!
Our Sweater Vest Gallery is so colorful and festive.
It is so fun to see them being enjoyed by so many doggies.
All of our sweater vest are available in our Etsy Shop.
If you do not see the colors or sizes you are thinking of, please contact me. I am happy to make custom sweater vests for you.
Anything is possible!
xoxoxo
m & e

8 comments:

agent99 said...

Hmmm, momma wonders what a Sushi sweater would look like? Those look yummy!

love Gen & the Foo

Salinger The Pug said...

O M G!!!!!!!

Melissa we LOVE this collection!!!! I guess we need to pick one out for next winter!!!

I'll tell mom to get on the stick and start shopping!

Happy Thursday and rub Emmitt's tummy for us!

Love,
S-Dog

dw said...

I am really liking this stuff! The names of the Mmmmmmmmm collection really do match up well to the sweaters!

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh Melissa and Emmitt!!!
These ones are our favorites!!!
Loves, Josie and Izzy

Molly the Airedale said...

The names of the sweater vests so fit the colors! They are just beautiful, Melissa!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Nancy at the Farm said...

The look good enough to eat! You are so talented and we love the colors and how you have combined them!

Love, Dozer

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I think I can even smell the flavors!
These are making us hungry. They will look so pretty on doggys.
love
tweedles

Unknown said...

I am having fun viewing this page.
The name of the Mmmm collection is quite bizarre but I love it.

funny video