Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sweater Vest Sightings!


Happy Wednesday!

I am so excited to show you the photos I have been receiving from pugs all over the country enjoying their sweater vests! :)

Meet Kong. He is a beautiful pug who lives in WA with his mom Gail. Many of you may know Gail's sister, Diane of Diane's Mixed Art. What a wonderful family!


Here are some pictures of Kong's sweater vest in my studio before I sent it to them. I just love the colors she chose.

The two cute pink and white sweater vests went to KS to keep Grace & Tara cozy, and a turquoise vest to keep their brother, Dante warm.



Photos courtesy of Karla W., KS
This sweetheart is Angel.
She lives in TX with her mom, Allison H.

She is 13 and Allison saved her 5 years ago when she adopted her from DFW.



Here is wonderful Stubby enjoying his vest at a Valentine's day party.


and here is sweet Tweedles waiting for Spring to arrive at her home in OR.

I cannot tell you how my heart soars everytime I see a pup enjoying their new sweater vest!
Thank you so much for sharing them with me. Please contact me anytime if you would like your very own sweater vest for your small breed dog.

They are available in 3 sizes and any color combination you would like. The sky is the limit!
I cannot wait to show you the three I am working on now. I just love the colors Paula chose for Smokey, Paisley and Bandit. ;)

More photos coming soon!
xoxoxo
m & e

15 comments:

Paula said...

What great color combos. How adorable all are. Little Miss Tweedles, she takes the cutest pictures.

I can hardly wait for our pkg to arrive.

((((HUGS)))

Manon said...

Your photos are so much fun to look at! i have to say that *Kong* is the best name and he looks sooooo happy in his sweater!!

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

What great pics and such cute sweaters. We may have to talk to mom about getting a couple for us!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Unknown said...

We love our fetties Melissa, the puggies have been using them to ward off the winter chill in Texas! xoxoxox

Laura said...

It's so cute to see these doggies wearing their sweaters with such pride! I know it makes your heart sing!

Ruth Welter said...

Melissa, your sweater vests are making it all over the country, CONGRATULATIONS. These are wonderful pieces of works.All the models look adorable too.

Ruth

Too Cute Pugs said...

So cute! We love seeing all the puggies in their sweaters!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Snowy and Crystal said...

Happy fluffs in their happy sweaters ;) we like it

wet licks

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Another round of beautiful vests, but those twin pink ones really caught my eye.

Sketching with Dogs said...

Another batch of fantastic photos. Those sweaters just look great in any colour!
Lynne xx

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We khonkhur with The OP KS Pakhk!

The pink ones were furry khool!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

nanke's stuff said...

Darling sweaters on the cutest dogs ever! nancy

GAIL said...

How fun to see all the little pugs from all over wearing your vests. I keep waiting to run into another dog wearing one in Seattle!

Smushie Ranch said...

Everyone looks so dapper in their sweater vests! It hasn't been chilly enough here for the smushies to wear them (sorry guys). Oh, gotta love the wrinkles on Angel! Whatta face on her!

Love,
Shannon and the Gang

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Looky all my friends in their sweaters!
I love looking at them.
Look at the Kong! Isn't he looking gorgeous in his sweater?
I see new friends that I can go meet. They are all so adorable and I love all the colors of the rainbow in the sweater. This is the MOST fun game ever! Who is going to pick another color combo!
I am loving my sweater- every single day!
love
tweedles