Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Neat Etsy Feature ~ Customer Appreciation Photos



(Photo Courtesy of Adrienne Jean)

Hi everyone!

I just love Etsy for finding wonderful handmade art.
I have had a shop on Etsy since 2007, and I just learned about a feature that has always been there from my good friend Rebecca at Art Paw.

I love learning new things!

She recently showed me that there may be some treasured photos sent to me from my customers that I did not know about.
Sure enough! I found these two wonderful photos waiting for me in the Feedback section of my Etsy dashboard.
To look for your photos, after signing in to your account, open the Feedback section and click on the 3rd tab labeled 'Appreciation Photos' and have fun looking at all of the neat images.
I found a photo of one of my crocheted pug finger puppets in his wonderful new home and this photo of a hat that my talented customer Ahna made from the Groovy Pugs Fabric.




She sent me this sweet email to tell me more about it...

Melissa -
I just wanted to let you know how much I love the fabric and show you a picture of how I used it! I work in the operating room, where we have to wear hats. I have so many fun ones but needed to represent my pug at home! I got 2 hats out of the material and shared the 2nd with a co-worker who also has pugs.
As always, I love your designs!
Thanks so much, Ahna (owner of Holly the pug)

What a wonderful surprise to find the photos and see how they are enjoyed. :)

Check out your Appreciation Photos and let me know if you find any hidden treasures. I would love to see them!

Have a super day!

Melissa

9 comments:

ocmist said...

Love the way the material came out and thanks for sharing about that feature. Always nice to learn new things as you pointed out! OC

Manon said...

What a great feature to have on Etsy!! Ahna's hat is adorable!!

xoxo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Isn't that the cutest hat - and how fun to jazz up her work in the operating room with fabric from you!!!

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Unknown said...

that hat is so cool!!! wonderful to see it....

Hugs
Diana

artpaw said...

Ha, I knew you would have a ton of photos waiting under that tab for you! What great client pics. I'll be sure and post my own today. Our sweaters came yesterday and we shot the pups in them. They look so cute. I posted them on the blog today and now I am off to Etsy to actually post my 1st client appreciation pic.

Anonymous said...

That is a great way to use pug fabric!!

Molly the Airedale said...

How adorable! We bet the team in the OR just loved her hat!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Sketching with Dogs said...

I love etsy too, I would rather buy something off there before the mass produced stuff in the shops.
What a great way to use your fabric, it looks great and brings her closer to her pug at home, ahhh.
That crochet pug is so sweet, do you still make them?
Lynne xx

Lisa M Griffin said...

so great to see happy customers wearing some of your wonderful pieces. Thanks for sharing Melissa. =)