Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Rows and Rows of Cute Pugs & Frenchies!


Happy Wednesday everyone!
I just received these wonderful photos from two of my customers that made me smile from ear to ear. I could not wait to share them with you.
The first two pictures are from my friend Carol G., who lives in New Zealand. With the addition of baby Olive in the first seat, she now has 6 pugs in her family. :)
Look how cute they all look in a row sunning themselves today. I love that it is their Summer time even though we are deep into Winter in the USA. :)


and Kristin M., of CA sent me two more pictures of her adorable Frenchies, Franklin, Skipper, Midge and Barbie in their new dog sweater vests.
They are so cute, I just love the colors they chose for their vests!
I am busy filling a few more custom vest orders and then I will be able to work on stocking my shop. Do you have any favorite color combinations that you would like me to know about?
Please leave me a comment and let me know. I always love to hear from you!

21 comments:

Cocorue said...

so lovely.....the dawgs in your beautiful vests

chikisses

Sketching with Dogs said...

Those pugs look so happy sunbathing in their chairs, love seeing people look after their dogs like little people. Ooooh, those handsome Frenchies in their vests again - vous avez beaucoup de style!
Lynne xx

Mim said...

Hi Melissa -
Adorable pictures - what could be better than a row of pugs!!!

Manon said...

OMG!!! It's a Pugfest and a Frenchiefest!! I LOVE it! OOoh.... and those sweaters are just perfect!!

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Love the pic of all the pugs sitting in a row! they are adorable.

Pugs & kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Laura said...

The frenchies in their vests crack me up! Wouldn't you love to know what they are thinking. I have a feeling Mom is holding food in her hands!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

The frenchies in there sweaters are way too cutes!

Paula said...

*Smiles* I love both those pictures. She did a good job of keeping them in place.

Your sweaters are fashion adorable. Someday, they are on my list when I can.

The Devil Dog said...

OMG those are so CUTE! How adorable. What great photos. Thanks for sharing

Roxy & Lucky

GAIL said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! Your vests looks so adorable on those frenchies.

Caitlin said...

ALL are SO ADORABLE!

Sunny said...

Cuteness overload!!!

Kelly said...

Oh, I love the pictures! I am so happy that you're selling so many of your adorable vests, Melissa!!!

xoxo
Pearl

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Look at all those pugs!!! And how cute in their little sweater vests!!! We really need to work on increasing our numbers here.

Libby "The Liberator" said...

How on earth did she get those puggies to pose? My two planned and achieved a breakout yesterday. If she can train those 6 pugs tell her I will pay for a plane tix to Alabama to train my terrible two.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry khute!

Thanks fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Molly the Airedale said...

How adorable the pups are!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Unknown said...

OMG, Melissa!!! Those are some ADORABLE photos! And look at those Frenchies in your crocheted sweaters!

Peng Peng said...

those pics are just too much!! :))
how cute are those dog sweater vests.. i dig the crazy color combos like fuschia and pink/ orange and lilac.. (like the ones you already made). keep up the great work!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Thpse pugs all in a row just crack me up! What a joy it would be to have that many. Look how adorable they are. And the Frenchies in their sweater- could they get any cuter? They are so cute your magnificent sweaters that you made!
love
tweedles

Smushie Ranch said...

Hi Melissa!

That's a lotta pugs. My husband can't believe someone would have that many pugs at once. lol!

I couldn't begin to chose a color for a sweater vest. There's so many choices.

We got our canvasses today. We'll post up pictures tomorrow!

Stella, Gunther and Betty