Monday, February 22, 2010

Customer Photo Gallery ~ New Additions

Sequoia with her night light!



Sequoia and Tuni with their lazy susan!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Monday!

I had to show you these wonderful photos that Sequoia and Tuni took with their new lazy susan and night light.

They were so sweet to share them with us. It made our whole day to see them.

Tuni told us that she thinks the first tile in the lazy susan (design A68) looks just like her and Sequoia is convinced the night light (design A16) is her portrait. :)

We are so thrilled they are enjoying them!

Please visit Tuni and Sequoia's blog and say hello! I know they would love to meet you!

They always make us smile!
Speaking of smiling... I have lots of wonderful pictures to show you this week of puggies modelling their new sweater vests from all over the country.
I love when I receive photos of your pugs and dogs. Please feel free to email them to me anytime.
I would be thrilled to post them in my Meet the Pugs section of my Newsletter, Customer Photo Gallery or Sweater Vest Gallery.
It was snowing on and off all weekend so Emmitt is feeling like he has ants in his pants. I think I had go take him for a walk now that the sun is out. What do you have planned for today?
Please leave us a comment! We would love to hear all about it!
xoxoxo
m & e

14 comments:

ocmist said...

You always have such cute pictures of Puggies on here! Those are really great ideas too, and turned out to be just adorable!

marianne said...

It must be such fun seeing your product showed by these cute models!!!

Smushie Ranch said...

Awwww, Tuni and Sequoia! You two look so cute with your nite light and lazy susan.

Love,
Shannon and the Gang

Winston Wilbur said...

OMD it is my Luvs Tuni and her sister! Don't they look so proud posing with their new products! I told Mum we needs to order some stuff too!


Winston

Dutch the Pug said...

Tuni and Sequoia look too cute with their lazy susan!

Unknown said...

oh so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Melissa!!! I love your client photos !!!

Happy Monday!!!

Hugs
Diana

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Loved seeing these new photos. We got a lot of sleet and ice yesterday and then it was topped off with just a dusting of snow. The boys have spent the day out on the deck enjoying the snow and sun. Mom has been in and out with me for potty breaks and playtime with my brothers.

Woos, Ciara

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Loved seeing these new photos. We got a lot of sleet and ice yesterday and then it was topped off with just a dusting of snow. The boys have spent the day out on the deck enjoying the snow and sun. Mom has been in and out with me for potty breaks and playtime with my brothers.

Woos, Ciara

Sketching with Dogs said...

Sequoia and Tuni look very pleased with their new things. I love that Lazy Susan.
Lynne xx

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Love them! Thanks for the great designs.

Ruth Welter said...

I can always count on seeing the sweetest dogs when I log onto your blog Melissa. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your doggie sweater models as well. Willow really loves his.

Ruth

Anonymous said...

awww i love the night light! :)

Dana Orsborn said...

Sequoia and Tuni look so sexy next
to your creations! I will be ordering
one of your sweater vests for Penny
next week. We're going on a trip and
are trying to coordinate when to
order. We love your sweaters!
And it looks like you have a
lot of happy customers
wearing them!

-Dana & Penny

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Tuni and Sequoia are stars! Look at them modeling with the new products! They are adorable sitting there!
I wanted to tell you that I am
STILL loving my sweater vest. I love to show it off. It is soo comfortable and warm,,,, and pretty!
love
tweedles