Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Funnies ~ STAY Archie STAY

Hi everyone!


It is me...

Archie!

I went to school this week and we learned the word STAY!



I think my pawrents planned this class perfectly because look at the storm
that chased us all the way to school!


We just got in the door when it started to pour down rain, hail, lightening and wind!


I think we all decided to STAY for awhile! :)



Here I am learning the word Stay for the first time.


My dad looked so serious when he said it, that I thought I would comfort him. :)


It just school dad, you don't have to be so grown up!


Tee hee!



Here I am showing him I can try to Stay while talking up a storm. :)



High Five Dad!

We did it!



See... Momma made a movie for proof!





Ta da!




and Lookie!!!!


The rain went away while we were in class and the chalk art outside didn't even wash away!


How fun!


I cannot wait to see what a learn next week!


Have a super duper weekend everyone!


What fun things do you have planned?


Please leave me a note and tell me all about them!~


I cannot wait to hear!


xoxoxo


Archie Barchie

14 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Stay is a hard one - especially when they throw in some distrations, Archie. You are doing a great job!
We love your high five with your dad!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Sandy Mastroni said...

Hi Melissa !!!
That stormy sky looks amazing
and Archie is SO cute
Have a wonderful weekend Melissa Archie and Fred

The WriggleButts said...

Nice work, Archie! I haven't learned the stay word yet, but Mom says it's pretty much the same thing as when she puts a treat or my dinner on the floor and I have to sit still until she says I can eats it. I'm so envious that you get to go to school, but Mom says it's my turn soon!

Kisses,
Gummi

Mia said...

Oh Archie, you are so smart!!! The momma and I are still working on sit. She says we just have to be patient and I will get it eventually!! I can't wait to see what you learn next!!

~hugs~

Mia

Barbara said...

Congratulations, Archie! You're so smart!!

Laura said...

It's hard to believe you are old enough for school, Archie! I'm sure you will be teacher's pet. Get good grades!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

What a good boy, Archie! Stay is a tough one. Lightning has learned sit, Mom says we will be moving on to down and stay soon.

That is one scary looking sky - glad you made it inside safely.

Have a great weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Kitty+Coco said...

Great job Archie! You are really learning some good stuff in your class. I will Stay too..but only for a second. Can't seem to get the whole Stay until Mom tells me I can move thing.

Off to the Farmer's Market tomorrow!

Kitty and Coco

Vito and Gina said...

Archie you are a way better student than I ever was. Mom is jealous. I just have better things to do with my time than mind anyone.

Later!
Vito

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Archie, just look at you! Your a star student for sure!
You are so smart and quick!
You need a blue ribbon for learning all this new stuff!
Or maybe not a ribbon- how about a nana?
Those clouds looked so scary!!!
Your a star Archie Poo, and you are getting cuter and cuter everyday!
love
tweedles

Ruth Welter said...

Archie is learning so well Melissa...he is so adorable. Enjoy your weekend together.

Ruth

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Archie you are amazing....what great skills you have learned in school. sequoia is the only one who has attended school but wow you must be top of the class for sure. Have a good weekend....we are getting baths!

Hugs
The Girls

dw said...

Archie! You are sooo cute and learning so much! Stay is very important, so I'm glad you've learned that! Hope you had a great weekend! :)

Sketching with Dogs said...

Ahem, young man!
Your genius is making us look bad.
We can't do anything except make a mess and demand food with menaces, bol!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx