Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Dog Sweater Vests ~ The Flintstones Collection


Happy Tiesday everyone!


Yabba Dabba Doo!

Archie and I are so excited to show you our new collection of sweater vests!


Introducing...


The Flintstones Collection!

Fred


Wilma


Dino


Barney


Betty




Fred

Orange body/ Black bobbles / Turquoise collar

Wilma

White body / Orange bobbles / Cream, Orange, Green Variegated collar


Dino


Lavender body / Black bobbles / Purple, Pink, Raspberry Variegated collar


Betty


Aqua body/ Black bobbles / Turquoise collar



Barney

Brown body / Yellow bobbles / Turquoise, Mustard, Brown Variegated collar


Wilma & Fred


Betty & Barney



I am happy to make whatever character you want in your pup's size. :)


Please contact me anytime if you have any questions or would like me to set up a special listing for you.


I also have lots of other sweater vests available in my Etsy Shop that are ready to ship today.


I love making new Sweater Vests and would be thrilled to make one just for you!


xoxoxox
Melissa & Archie

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

They're awesome, Melissa! The colors are just perfect!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

The Daily Pip said...

Yabba Dabba Doo is right! These new colors are adorable!

Your pal, Pip

Unknown said...

What a fun collection! So creative and cheerful :) Kristen from CED

Peng Peng said...

OMG, how fun!! Fred is my fave :) adorable!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Melissa and Archie
Watching you create is soooo much fun!
These are such happy flintstone sweater vests! We are loving each and everyone!

Tee hee hee

Yabba Dabba Doo!!!
love
twee

Sketching with Dogs said...

Hooray!!
Lets all put on our Flintstone's sweaters and go to the Water Buffalos tonight!
They are all so wonderful we are spoilt for choice which one we like best!
Erm...... nope, can't decide!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

sweet limes said...

If you can talk my husband into letting me have a dog I'll get 10 sweaters! Those are too cute, I really like the colours and had a laugh at the names. How creative.

sweetlimes.com/blog