Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just PIN IT


Happy Thursday everyone!

Have you visitied Pinterest yet?


It is a fun site that allows you to "Pin" or save your favorite things from the web on your very own visual board!


It is an online way to save, organize and share all of your favorite things!


It is also a great way to save ideas to plan a wedding, decorate your home by room, or make your very own recipe book!


It is very similar to cutting and pasting your favorite images from magazines and catalogs in a visual journal but you do not need any glue and you can share it easily with the world to spread the joy!


Please let me know if you try it! Archie & I would love to "follow" your PINS!


Here is my page for you to see and enjoy...




I try to add to it everyday!


xoxoxo

Melissa & Archie


4 comments:

emily said...

I LOVE Pinterest, although I find it hard to leave once I am there. And I keep forgetting to pin stuff myself. My addy is http://pinterest.com/emmaleeann/. I'm following you now. Cheers!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That looks very interesting - will have to look into it.

Tiffy said...

Momma is obsessed with Pinterest! She doesn't have her own page but she still manages to get lost in other people's page all the time. Maybe I will get my own page and pin nothing but pink things on it!

Tiffy

Pee-s: Momma got my sister at Meijer. It's a nintendog. I'll gladly ship her to Colorado to hang out with Archie!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

That was fun looking at your pin page! We looked at everything, and it felt like we were window shopping! It was fun to look!
Your pinerest is designed beautifully... and we had never heard of it before.
Thank you for sharing
love
twee