Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Holiday Pug Sculptures!

Hi everyone!

I am so excited to show you the two new pug sculptures I got for my collection.

I am just addicted to Beth's wonderful art!

Her Etsy shop is called Brianna Blue Studio and it is just filled with treasures that she creates!




I just got this santa pug to keep my needle felted snowman company!



and this past October, for our birthday, Melanie got me this halloween inspired pug!




He looks perfect on my fireplace mantle!
It is so much fun sharing all of my favorite things with you each week.
Thank you so much for looking!
xoxoxo
m & e


9 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Those new sculptures are just so cute and we bet your little snowman is very happy to have a friend too.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder,and Ciara

Sketching with Dogs said...

They are brilliant, I especially like the Halloween one.
Lynne xx

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Holy pug I love those!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry furry nice!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Diane said...

These are adorable Melissa!

Hank said...

SO cute!!!

Mare said...

Oh they are adorable! And i love your little snowman too!

BriannaBlueStudio said...

Hi Melissa and Emmitt!

Thank you SO much for featuring my work again!! You are the sweetest!!It is very much appreciated:) I hope you and Emmitt are ready for the holidays!
Big Hugs from me to you:-)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

What new adorables that you shared with us today. All this cuteness makes us smile..
the little puggie in the pumpkin,,,
tee hee hee reminds me of someone!
thank you for the smiles
love
tweeeeeeeee