Thursday, December 09, 2010

Wool Pug Dolls from Germany!

Hi everyone!

Happy Thursday!

I am so excited about these fabulous wool pug dolls that I just got!

I could not wait to share them with you!

I bought them on Etsy from a wonderful artist in Germany.
Her shop is called Maldimaglia.
You can get her dolls in 2 sizes and 4 colors! Black, Grey, White and Pink!


I got the small black and grey ones.

Aren't they adorable?

They sit perfectly on top of my pug rocking chair!
I love their little feet!


Grey Wool Pug



Black wool pugs in 2 sizes



Black, White & Pink Pugs!


Included in my collection of pug art on my rocking chair are two small wool pillows from MyBonnie on Etsy.

I got them a couple of years ago and I just love them!
and the dolls perched upon them are ones I made from burlap about 6 years ago.

All of these pug dolls make me smile!

What fun items have you added to your pug collection lately?
Please leave me a note with a link if you have one so I can see!
xoxoxoxo
m & e

13 comments:

The WriggleButts said...

Those are adorable - I've noticed them on Etsy before.

Ane

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Those are so cute! I love them. The only thing new that Scarlet has tried to add to her collection of toys is my new meditation pillow. Little rascal...

xoxo, Meredith & Scarlet

emily said...

Funny, I have them in my etsy favorites list. Great minds think alike!

marianne said...

They are really whimsical!
Hope you are enjoying the days before the holidays ;)

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

OMG I must have a black one!

~The Monster Crew

Paula said...

I haven't added enough to my pug collection lately at all. These pug dolls are adorable. Hopefully soon. Thanks for pointing the way!

Liss said...

These are fantastic! I love em, especially that pink one!

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh no, they are adorable! I love the 3 different coloured ones on the back for the chair.
Lynne xx

Wilma said...

Oh, I just love those. Some day soon I am going to get my paws on Mom's credit card and go on a shopping spree!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

I LOVE the pug dolls!! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Hank said...

Those are neat!

A friend bought me a pug nativity set on Etsy! Jesus, Mary and Joseph and yes.....they are pugs!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, they are so adorable!! :) I just bought a pug paintnig and am having two more commissioned, one of Gus and one of Indy lol. I also just promised my husband i wouldn't get any other pug related things. oops!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

These are thecutest little puggies ever! And yes their little feet are precious. We love pug collections,and we love all that you share with us. Its like looking at love.
love
twee