Monday, December 06, 2010

Fun Finds from Anthropologie!


Happy Monday everyone!
I just found these great knitted ornaments at Anthropologie for only $8 each!


I picked an "e" for Emmitt & a "m" for Melissa :)

Aren't the cute in my sewing room?
I just could not resist!



I love ornaments because they are little bits of art that I can enjoy all year long!
Happily, Emmitt and I are spending lots of time in this room admiring the ornaments we just got as we crochet sweater vests and fill orders. :)
I just love this time of year!
What fun things do you have planned this week?
Please leave us a note and let us know!
I promise I will have some free time soon to come and comment on all of your blogs!
I am reading them and we are missing you!
xoxoxo
m & e

8 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

They are gorgeous, so colourful and fun, we love them!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

The WriggleButts said...

They are super cute, Melissa!

Molly the Airedale said...

What colorful ornies! We would leave them out all year long too!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Smushie Ranch said...

We LOVE Anthropologie! Well actually momma does,sometimes we just get to go with her. Since we moved up to the ranch, the closest Anthropologie is like hundreds of miles away, which is probably a good thing for momma's pocketbook...

Love,
The Smushies

marianne said...

They look fantastic!
Wish there were 48 hours in a day......so I could try all these fun things. Thank G for the internet and shopping online!♥

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

The Momster here is buried in shopping and cards and wrapping and decorating and cleaning and on and on. We love your cute "e" and "m" - Mom love Anthropologie:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Joan Princing Art said...

Those are great! Love the colors, too. This week I'm counting down the days for fall quarter to END (Wednesday) and McKenna will be finished with her AA Degree!! Hooray. No more homework until September 2011.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

OHHHHH how beautiful!
These would be fun to look at everyday. You have a happy sewing room!
love
tweedles