Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snippets by Linda O'Neill


Happy Tuesday everyone!
I am so excited to show you the new "Snippet" painting of Emmitt I just got from my talented friend, Linda O'Neill.
Linda has created a new form of art that are "Snippets" or cropped versions of her larger pieces to create all new art from a new perspective!
It is like her paintings are having cute little babies! :)
She mounts them on wonderful 1.5 deep canvases that are easy to hang and display anywhere.




I hung mine in my kitchen right next to my other beautiful painting done by my friend Manon Doyle.
They go together perfectly!
Please visit Linda's wonderful etsy shop, blog and website to see all of her work.
I know she would love to meet you and make you a "Snippet" of any of her paintings that you would like!
Life is Art... Art is Life!


xoxoxo

12 comments:

Paula said...

What a darling snippet of Emmitt! Love how she brought out the tongue.

Ritaestelle said...

What a darling snippit portrait of Emmitt and it does go beautifully with the 'love your life' painting which I also love! <3

Manon said...

Awe!! Linda does such beautiful work!! Emmitt is a doll. The heart and the snippet of Emmitt fit well together! xoxoxo

Wilma said...

What a cute little snipit. That and the love your life picture....perfect together.

Linda O'Neill said...

Thanks so much, Missy! I love seeing Emmitt next to Manon's painting (one of my favorites, Manon!).

I think that's my favorite Snippet so far...how could you go wrong with that sweet puggie face?:)

Laura said...

So cute!

Diane said...

Soo cute! I love Linda's work. Have a great day, Melissa.

marianne said...

Wow Melissa so cute and indeed so well together!
Is that done from an original painting from emmitt?
Her Etsy shop looks great.
Off to see her website now

Have a nice week♥

Molly the Airedale said...

It's just beautiful! We love it! Linda O'Neill does wonderful work!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh my gosh the Portrait of Emmitt is splendorious....
Its too beautiful for words...
and is perfectly placed next to the loving heart that Manon painted. I love the heart Manon sent to me too,,,,so much.
So beautiful together.
Linda is magnificent.
love
tweedles

Sketching with Dogs said...

Wow, that is amazing and something to treasure forever!
Lynne xx

Mare said...

Oh that is SO beautiful Melissa!