Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Tables for my Crocheted Fruit Collection


Happy Thursday everyone!

I am so excited to show you the new tables I just bought to display the crocheted fruit I made this summer.


I found them on cb2.com, and I think they are perfect!

They are well made, easy to assemble and the perfect size and colors for my dining room. :)

I just completed the avocado and soft boiled egg. Aren't they cute?


Ta Da!




I have hyperlinked the places I got the patterns for my collection here in case you would like to make them too.

It was so fun to make each one!











and here is a neat directory of free crochet patterns to make lots of other yummy fruit and snacks!

Please let me know if you make any of them. I would love to see!
xoxoxo
Melissa

12 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

Very cool! I might check out if they have any lemon patterns - though my skills are limited!

Your pals, Pip & Kristin

Ritaestelle said...

I'm lovin' the crocheted fruit! How creative! The tables are darling! Very retro 60's :D

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That looks just great. Our favorite fruits are the grapes, we love the way you have arranged all of it.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Laura said...

Adorable!

Manon said...

Omg, Melissa!! They look great on those tables. Are you getting any sleep? I'm not sure how you get all this done!! You are amazing!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

They look so perfekht on those tables!

It was truly a pawesome projekht!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Molly the Airedale said...

The colorful tables are perfect for your handmade fruit, Melissa! We love the grapes!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

The WriggleButts said...

Very cool, M! Both the tables and the decoration ;)

Unknown said...

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen - I would love to have a display of little fruits like this in my house! Except I think the puggies would probably think it was all for them . . .

Tweedles -- that's me said...

The display is beatiful on those sweet little tables.
All your gorgeous fruit is making our mouths water,,, and now we want fruit,,,, we want all that fruit that we see,,,,,
oh my,,,,,so fun!
what a nice job you did.
That grapefruit is getting to us!!!
love
tweedles

Alycia said...

i love the avocado! too cute :)

Sketching with Dogs said...

I was wondering where you kept all of those crocheted edibles.
Love your tables, the colours are so zingy.
Lynne xx