Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Groovy Pugs Fabric now Available in 3 Colors!

Purple

Brown

Yellow

I am so excited to release new colors to my "Groovy Pugs" fabric line!







A wonderful rich coffee brown and a delicious plumy purple join the sunny happy yellow to make a rainbow of pug fabrics for you to choose from!

All 3 colors are now available in my Etsy Shop in both yards and fat quarters.



The Groovy Pugs are very excited to be a part of next creative project!
Happy Wednesday everyone!

Emmitt and I would love to hear all about any projects you are working on! Please leave a comment and tell us all about it!

15 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

The pugs look good against any color but pugs on purple is our fav.

Woos, the OP Pack

LydiaAndPugs said...

SOO Cool! I really LOVE it!!! What is really expensive to get it made?

Kelly said...

Oh Melissa, I love the fabrics! Pearl is particularly partial to the purple. I am thinking it would make a really cute bandana for her!

Have a great Wednesday! Hi Emmy!!

Harry Pugalicious said...

We loves the purple!!!

Tara's Art Camp said...

Love your fabrics, just perfect.

Mia said...

Love the new colors!!! The momma is thinking she needs to get Grandma to make her a purse, she just can't decide which color =)

Lilo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

My fluffy tail is up fur PURPLE!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Stubby said...

Hi Melissa & Emmitt! I love all the colors and can't decide which one would look best on me. Hmmm. Maybe I will have Mom buy one of each so that I have a different color for each day of the weekend.

Stubby xoxo

Pug Posse said...

That is so awesome! Mama's favorite color is purple, so she likes that one best!
Pug hugs and kisses!
The Pug Posse

Too Cute Pugs said...

We love Groovy Pugs!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Unknown said...

oh wow!!! I love these new coloursssssssss!!! wonderful work Melissa!!!

Hugs
Diana

Liss said...

I love them all!

Dutch the Pug said...

Ohh I likes da fabric...I want mommie to make me a bed out of the brown one!!! It matches our house colors.

Life With Dogs said...

Oh these will be a hit! Adorable beyond description. :)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

All the color choices of the groovy dogs, and pugs are quite groovy , and fun!
love
tweedles