Thursday, September 10, 2009

Heart Medallion ~ Add some *Bling* to anything!

I am so excited to release my new Heart Medallions!

These rhinestone studded hearts are a wonderful way to show your love for your pet.

You can choose form any of my 120+ pug, dog or cat paintings. It will be specially made just for you!

They are beautiful, durable and large at 1 3/4" x 1 3/4".


I love that you can add a touch of *bling* to any of your outfits, purses, keychains, backpacks, briefcases or art projects. You can even attach it to your dogs' collars if they do not mind the extra weight. :)


Emmitt smiled when I showed him mine. He knew I picked it because it reminds me of him!

I have 4 more new items to show you over the next few days!

Thanks for letting me share the fun with you!

15 comments:

Mare said...

Oh i LOVE that idea! I might have to get one of those with Emmitt's face on it..I think Pollyanna is quite smitten with him! ;)

Ruth Welter said...

You new heart design is wonderful Melissa...I love it.

Ruth

Liss said...

Oh it's so special! I love it.

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE these ...they look amazing....I have to say the bling is a wonderful touch!!!

Where do you find these hearts to create your art on...I love this idea!!!

Hugs
Diana

Mia said...

The new bling is great!!! We absolutely love them =) You have done it againg Melissa. A wonder as always!!!!

Jess & Lilo

marianne said...

What wonderful medallions!
Ah and that Emmitt!!!!
He is the sweetest!

Anonymous said...

Emmitt looks adorable showing off his new accessory!

GAIL said...

OMG, where do you find the time to come up with these things. They are wonderful! I love your new fabric colors and that picture of Emmitt is too cute.

The WriggleButts said...

Oh.. That's so cute. Why is there so much I want and so little money, huh? ;)

Hugs,
Ane

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

The bling is brilliant!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Very nice.

dw said...

Aww, what a sweet smiling picture of Emmitt!

Manon said...

OMG! These are so adorable!!! Love it!!
I would so stay with you Melissa if I got to Colorado! It's on my list btw! : )

agent99 said...

RIDICULOUSLY Fabulous bling!! Must.have.MANY.
Craft on!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh how adorable , and what a fun idea! Another prize winning item.
Little Emmitt looks so adorable. I love looking at his sweet loving face!
love
tweedles