Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pug Cave Update ~ Crochet Granny Circle Window Treatments


Happy Wednesday everyone!

R-Chee and I are so excited to show you a latest project!

We have been working on making some window treatments for his Pug Cave in the basement!

We just finished and hung them and we could not be happier with how they turned out!

All I did was make 56 granny circles using this free pattern from the owl's body and sewed them into some IKEA Tie Racks like the ones I used last year to make the window treatments with bobbles for my bathroom.






It was so easy and FUN to make this project!

First...

I made 56 granny circles to fill 2 panels.



Tied the circles into the panels at 4 points of each opening and then wove in the ends to the back.


R-Chee cannot wait for me to complete the finishing work so we can hang them.


Ta Da!

Finally, I hung the crochet pot holder I made last Fall in the center to fill in where the two panels did not touch.

I just LOVE how it turned out!





R-Chee and I would love to have you come and visit!

He has a seat all ready for you!


Yipppeeee!


Next we will continue to work on the retro mushroom rug hooking for the wall and some cute little crochet projects with free patterns I found online.

I will be able to show you them in the coming weeks!

What FUN projects indoors & out do you have planned for Spring?

Please leave us a note and let us know!

I cannot wait to hear all about them!

xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

4 comments:

What Remains Now said...

Super love these. So bright, cheerful and pretty. I'd have to say my major spring project inside is going through stuff and doing a lot of dejunking. Creatively...painting, painting, painting.

Sketching with Dogs said...

Absolutely love them! Your little room looks so cozy and happy.
Lynne x

Molly the Airedale said...

How bright and cheerful your new window treatments are, Archie! We love them!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Tweedles -- that's me said...

It so happy and cheery and what a fun place to hang out!
We love love love everything in that room!
love
twee