Thursday, December 02, 2010

More Birthday Bears Spotted in South Africa!

Hi everyone!

It is me... Emmitt!

I am so excited to share the new photos Amy from The Mother Bear Project just sent to me!

They are photos of two more of my birthday party bears being loved by their new families in South Africa! If you saw earlier this month, Amy sent me photos of two other bears having a dance party in the same place!




Here they are at my 14th birthday party with me!




... and here they are in South Africa!




I love seeing them in their new homes!
Yippppeeeee!
I feel like it is my birthday everyday and I get to celebrate it with all of you!
xoxoxox
Emmitt

12 comments:

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

So nice to see those bears in their new home putting smiles on the faces of those childred!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

It must really be heartwarming for you to see the joy and happiness that your sweet bears bring to these children.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Percy coco said...

Very cool! You can tell the kids love them! We just found your blog from southern fried pugs!
--Percy

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Can we sponsor bears through you? I'd like to send a couple bears on behave of me kooky nieces :)

xo Meredith & Scarlet

Archie and Melissa said...

good morning meredith and scarlet!

thank you so much for your sweet comment and question about the mother bear bears.

i do not sponsor bears, but the website has lots of ways that you can sponsor bears through donations and even buying ornaments for yourself that amy makes by hand.

here is their website...

http://www.motherbearproject.org


have a wonderful day!

xoxoxox
melissa & emmitt

Laura said...

I know it makes you so happy to see the love your bears are getting, Emmitt!

Linda O'Neill said...

Adorable bears and beautiful kids!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Those smiles!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Diane said...

This is just the coolest thing ever. What a heart warming experience. Wonderful post, Melisa!
xoxo Diane

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We are smiling right along with all those happy faces of the children and Emmitt and you.
We can just feel the love,, and those are the happiest bears that we have ever seen,
love
tweedles

iHanna said...

Awww. how cute is this?! love these smiling faces and beautiful photos!

Paula said...

The joy on the childrens' faces is priceless!