Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday Morning Musings ~ Grab Your Pug & Get in Close!



Happy Monday everyone!

I had so FUN kicking back & coloring with my crayons this weekend!

I love appreciating the stillness of Sunday mornings.

Before the sun rises, it feels like everyone in the world is still asleep except for the little birds singing outside and my sweet R-Chee looking up at me with his groggy pug eyes.

It is the perfect time to grab my crayons and a cup of tea and color the morning away!

Look who came out to play with us!

This little pug appeared to remind us to...

"Get In Close"

by Melissa Langer ~ 2015
Wax Crayon & Collage

and listen to what the stillness has to say!

What does your "Inner Pug" say to you?

xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Love it!

Sketching with Dogs said...

Gorgeous drawing and words Melissa! What nicer way could there be to spend a Sunday morning.
Lynne x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Yes,, and get closer and closer and closer,,!!!
This is soooo beautiful and so full of meaning!
love
twee