Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Aloha from the Bummlies ~ Earl & Eli Make Waves in Hawaii!



Happy Wednesday everyone!

My name is Mabel and I live in Idaho at the Idaho Pug Ranch with my wonderful family!

I love playing with my Pug Bummlie Earl and we dream of  all the adventures we can take together!

My pawrents took Earl with them to California earlier this year on a whirl wind vacation!

My dream is to go to Hawaii with my Pug Bummlie Earl and go to a real luau!

I got the idea after talking to my friends, Betsy & Tobie-Ann who live in Hawaii all year long!


Tobie-Ann chillaxing with Earl & Eli!

Pug Bummlie ~ Earl & Bear Bummlie ~ Eli have just arrived in Hawaii to live with Betsy & Tobie-Ann!

Their sweet mom Cora Y., wrote this wonderful note to let R-Chee know that they welcomed them to their new home with open paws! 

"Hi Melissa & Archie!
As I knew they would, Betsy and Tobie-Ann love snoozing and playing with Earl and Eli! 
Thank you for your creative genius in making adorable and safe toys for the 'kids'!
Cora, Betsy and Tobie-Ann"

Thank you Cora for sharing your JOY with us!

You can meet & adopt your favorite Bummlie too in my etsy shop 24 /7!



Betsy sleeping with Earl & Eli!


3 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

Yes! How fun would that be to go to Hawaii! Me & Earl could hang out on the beach and learn to do the Hula!
hugs
Mabel
Bailey & Hazel too

Samantha said...

We will be taking our Bummlies to the beach with us when we move!! Xoxo MaddiethePug

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh how sweet, everyone loves their favourite Bummlies.
Wow, Hawaii would be a fantastic place to visit with your Bummlie!
Dip and Elliot x