Thursday, July 05, 2012

A Story & An Honor!


Happy Thursday everyone!

R-Chee and I cannot wait to hear about what you did for the 4th! :)

Little R-Chee is still in a food coma from all the wallymelon and BBQ he ate yesterday so I thought I would share a couple of neat things with you today.

The first one was a wonderful surprise and honor to be mentioned last week on the Lion Brand Yarn Blog!

Our Circles Table Runner that we made from Lion Cotton and their generous FREE washcloth pattern was featured on a FUN Summertime Project post!


The second neat thing is a New "About Page" on Etsy!

They just created a new easy to fill out page for artists to tell their stories about how they started their creative journies!

I really enjoyed sharing my story of how Pug Notes came to be!

Angel Emmitt & R-Chee always bring me the the most wonderful smiles, friends and inspirations that just fill my heart with JOY!

It just spills onto whatever I am making!

Thank you for always sharing in the FUN and  playing with us!

xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee





4 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Well done Melissa - you so deserve those pages about all the wonderful things you create.
Glad you had a fun time yesterday R-Chee!
Lynne x

Noodles said...

You are a CELEBRITY!!!! That is sooooo cool.
Love Noodles

Meredith LeBlanc said...

You deserve the honor Melissa!

XOXOXO
Meredith & Scarlet

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Missy
We are excited for you too, because this was a very big honor!
It always makes us smile when we hear things like this.
And we smile when its about YOU!
love
twee