Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Item for 2012 ~ Hot & Cold Cup with Silicone Lid

Happy Wednesday everyone!


Archie and I are so excited to share the second new product we have for you to celebrate Spring 2012!


Introducing...




Home Office Car Travel Everyday


Take your hot & cold drinks with you!





  • 10 oz - 4" W x 6 " Tall


  • Porcelain cup keeps hot drinks hot & cold drinks cold.


  • Secure fitting Silicone lid prevents leaking.


  • No heat sleeve needed.




Silicone Lid


Porcelain Cup




Keeps your hot drinks hot and your cold drinks cold!


You get to choose from any of my pug or dog paintings to put on your Hot & Cold Cups!


To place your order, please visit the Hot & Cold Cups on www.PugNotes.com where you will also find detailed product information & pricing.


Please contact me anytime with any questions!


xoxoxo

m & a

6 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

That is so cute, love the expression on the pug's face too!
Lynne x

Lisa M Griffin said...

I love these... perfect for summer or winter beverages. :)

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Very cute! I have several mugs like this, they're great.

No coffee for you R-chee...we have a feeling you have more than enough energy :)

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Too Cute Pugs said...

We love this!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

The Daily Pip said...

Oh, I love love these! My mom is a coffee addict so I think she just might need one of these!

Your pal, Pip

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie and Missy
These cups are perfect and to travel with too! They are so sharp looking!
Great idea!! Yeaa,, more ideas!
love
twee