Thursday, March 29, 2012

Toasty Yorkies, Pugs & Frenchies ~ Oh My!



Happy Thursday everyone!

Archie and I are so excited to introduce you to some Toasty Cuties today!


He loves his Eggplant Sweater Vest from The Eat Your Veggies Collection!

Dark Purple body / Lavender bobbles / Golden collar

Photos courtesy of Kristin A., IL


Don't even think about putting my Sweater Vest away for the Summer!

It is still chilly outside... really it is! :)


Meet Mancha and his Smushie Family, Stella, Macaroni & Gunther!

They all love snuggling in together in their new Sweater vests!


Ok... now who is sleeping on the remote?

Food TV's Diners, Drive-ins & Dives starts in 5 mintues! :)

Photos courtesy of Shannon J., CA
Archie and I had so much FUN making them!

Thank you so much for sharing your photos with us!

Please let me know if you would like me to make you a Woofie Warmer, Barkclava Dog Hat or Sweater Vest too.
You can see all the possibilities anytime in :

The Sweater Vest Gallery at http://www.dogsweatervests.com/
The Woofie Warmer Gallery at http://www.woofiewarmer.com/

and The Barkclava Gallery at http://www.barkclava.com/

I am happy to make any color combos you would like and set up a special listing for you in my Etsy Shop.

xoxoxox

Melissa & R-Chee

8 comments:

tubby3pug said...

WE love them all, by the way we love are new Easter sweater vests but mom is saving them for us. We will get them in our easter basket

Urban Hounds

The Daily Pip said...

Hey - look at me! Everyone looks so nice in their vests! And you are right, no need to put them away during summer!

Thanks for making our day!

Your pal, Pip

LindyLou4U said...

Adorable as always...so love the photos...hugs to all!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We love Triple D and the sweaters! I bet all of the models would be willing to sample the eatables with Guy :)

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Sketching with Dogs said...

They all look very cosy and adorable in their new sweaters!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh my gosh- just look at Mancha Stella, Macaroni & Gunther! Are they too cute modeling their sweater vests or what?!

And my friend Mr Pip! He is so adorable in his egg plant sweater vest!
The colors on all the furries are beautiful!
I love my sweater vests, and I wear them all year long!
love
twee

dw said...

The Smushies and Mr. Pip all look fantastic!! (And I hope the Smushies find the remote because Triple D rocks!)

Treasures by Louise said...

Hi Melissa - I have found your blog through Etsy, and enjoy your yarn works. Love to see the sweaters on the furry kids. My 3 cats add that no matter how charming, they wouldn't sit still for wearing a sweater!