Monday, June 28, 2010

Pug Dolls from Guam ~ My Collection

Happy Monday everyone!

I am so excited because my new doll by artist, Karen Cruz from Guam, just arrived!

It is a Seahorse Pug!

I LOVE him and his curly seahorse tail!


Look at all of the wonderful detailing she does with beads and paint!

I have been a customer of Karen's since 2003, and I am so excited that she is making and selling her dolls again.

She does not always have them available, but I check almost daily at her Ebay Shop for new additions.
Over the years, I have been lucky enough to be able to purchase several of her dolls. I have her creations lighting up every room of my home!

Kitchen: Bag Holder


Bedroom


Den


Family Room


Family Room


Family Room



Family Room



Sewing Room


I love that many of us all over the world have her beautiful dolls and enjoy them everyday!

Her passion for her art touches my heart and my life with such joy!

She has a few dolls listed on Ebay right now so check them out.

I cannot wait to be able to show you the next one I add to my collection.

xoxoxo
m & e


15 comments:

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh Melissa!!

I just love that new pug doll you've added to your collection!!

What beautiful photos of your collection might I add!!!! Love the shots and the back round scenes too...such pretty decorations...
I just love seeing all those puggie things and beautiful art too!!!
Give Emmitt a hug from us!!
xoxoxo,
Katy, Izzy, Josie and Anakin Man

Apollo said...

Very Cool! It's always neat to see how the same subject (this case a Pug) can be represented in different parts of the world.

Unknown said...

oh so cute and sweet Melissa...I love all of these amazing dolls....

I need to make a pug doll one of these days!!!!

Hugs
Diana

Mia said...

Her work is beautiful!! Thank you so much for introducing her to us!! I have been watching her pieces on Ebay. I was very disappointed that I couldn't snag her "see no evil" set. They were adorable!!!

~hugs~

Jess

Liss said...

I totally LOVE the orange pillow one. I have one of her dolls, he's so cute! I can't wait to find a special place for him at my new apartment

JudyMackeyart said...

Oh Melissa - your seahorse pug is adorable - I particularly like it's - is it Coco Channel? - eyes?? What a wonderful collection of pug dogs you have!!
Have a wonderful Monday - cheers, Judy

Laura said...

She makes some adorable pugs, Melissa! You have about as much pug stuff as I do cat stuff! So cute!

Puglette said...

those are wonderful puggy works of art. i loved them all! our neighbors are from guam, they have a pug too. and their aunt in guam has pugs and used to breed them. pugs around the world unite!!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

What a wonderful collection! And you do such a tasteful job of making them a part of your everyday life.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Ruth Welter said...

Melissa, I love your collection of pug art, just wonderful. I also love purchasing from other artists, that is how I have decorated my house.

Ruth

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Hi M&E

We love all the dolls. We can't believe you have so many great ones.

Sequoia n Tuni n Jenn

Molly the Airedale said...

What a great collection you have, Melissa! You collect Puggies like our mom collects Airedales!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What an interesting doll -

Thanks fur sharing all those khool Pug items too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Unknown said...

Melissa - Thank you so much for featuring my art. Wow when pug away I just pug away. My inspiration for all the whimsy and creativity goes to the late Alfie and Shade - my fawn and black pugs and to Kiko who passed away three years ago. I have Max and Shady now.........but the person who got me pug started again was you. And I thank you. More to come from the beautiful island of Guam U.S.A.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Melissa
Thank you for taking us on a show case of all your pug colletions in all your rooms.
All the puggy stuff makes your rooms looks so happy and cheerful.
Thank you for introducing us to new pug art.
love
tweedles